Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

Talk about inconvenient. What, am I supposed to just eat a turkey and then go right back to work Friday?

Also, did you know that there is stuffing that isn't actually stuffed into the turkey for preperation? Talk about a scam. Stove Top? We need a special House panel to summon the CEO of Stoffers to get to the bottom of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

if you ask me it's bullshit that people get to eat turkey even if they aren't thankful for anything

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

so-called "green bean casserole" is like the holy roman empire

I assume, my history is pretty fuzzy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
originally they celebrated by eating bald eagles but president Benjamin Franklin changed it to turkeys

Manifisto

rightfully so, eagleowlwren was a bitch to prepare

PortalFreak

God's true gift to mankind is 007 Nightfire for the Nintendo GameCube.

Luvcow posted:

originally they celebrated by eating bald eagles but president Benjamin Franklin changed it to turkeys

fuckin commie, I bet he also mashed a bunch of cranberries and called it a sauce :argh:

vanisher

Rep. Wallace of New Hampshire: Sir, you are from Austria, correct?
Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, CEO of Nestle, owner of Stoffers brand: Yes correct
Rep. Wallace: So you think you know how to make stuffing, do you?
Peter B.: As the CEO I create a vision of...
Rep. Wallace: You are ruining our traditions with your Stove Top!

(secretly back at home, Rep. Wallace prefers stove top, oh the scandal!)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

bradzilla

vanisher posted:

Talk about inconvenient. What, am I supposed to just eat a turkey and then go right back to work Friday?

Also, did you know that there is stuffing that isn't actually stuffed into the turkey for preperation? Talk about a scam. Stove Top? We need a special House panel to summon the CEO of Stoffers to get to the bottom of this.

stuffing that isn't actually stuffed in the bird is dressing, friend

Manifisto

artificially stocked lake posted:

stuffing that isn't actually stuffed in the bird is dressing, friend

well tell it to hurry up and get out here, I'm starving

FutonForensic

Manifisto posted:

well tell it to hurry up and get out here, I'm starving

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

I'm from Canada so I've got some bad news up here thankfulness is OUT, so over, so last month, what's new what's happening number 1 joy, number 2 festivity number 3 frankenscence or whatever

• Locked thread