Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Onmi posted:

I love this game so much I SS Ranked every side mission on Prime mode and had to physically be stopped from SS ranking the story mode.

Wowzerz! SS on every sidemission? Was this commander difficulty? Also who was your main?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Thankfully as grim and dark as Transformers can get this is all high class action and punching and pithy one liners.

Okay so are Kremzeeks that popular? They get the hell referenced out of them in so many different Transformers things in spite of the fact they only really ever got one episode, which admittedly was a fantastic iteration of wacky Transformers nonsense.

The game has incredibly tight controls but also incredibly fantastic flexibility on the moves you can do, and Saurian's not kidding in his Bumblebee description about how you can car launch off of just about any move. If you stagger someone with shooting your weapon (typically through a non-fatal headshot I think) you can immediately go car mode to launch at them. This game has so many cool and distinct little mechanics in it and while I'm nowhere near that good I will be trying my hardest to show it all off.

Also he had this to say when describing why it was Platinums "Best System"

quote:

I think the key word to describe this system is "momentum". It all stems from the dodge mechanic introduced in Bayonetta, where you can cue up attacks and dial a tonne of stuff into each and every moment regardless of the player character's animation state. This system is present in its entirety here, but a new "momentum" based layer has been applied on top of it.

In Transformers the more you push the momentum aspect of the system the more potent your attacks are. The basic way they explain momentum in the game is that you have to Transform to vehicle mode and then accelerate along a required distance. Once you reach the required speed you have access to a pair of rushing attacks. These rushing attacks can be linked into a "Flash" move (a finishing strike similar in function to a Wicked Weave), which instantly transform your character.

The beauty of this game is that there are tonnes of situations which trigger a Flash, these Flashes allow you to transform and instantly gain momentum to gain access to additional rushes and so on. It's a really simple pattern but the scope for ad-libbing and mixing in different attacks is huge.

You can even quickly build momentum by holding the button during a dodge in robot form to gain a speed boost when you change to vehicle form. There are lots of little teaks like this here and there which usher you towards thinking about maintaining momentum instead of just thinking about individual attacks.

Another really cool addition to the Dodge > Witch Time mechanic is the increased number of triggers. In Transformers it's not only a Dodge which can trigger Witch Time (referred to as "Focus" in Transformers). You know how in the original Bayonetta the action would "compress" in just the right places? And in those compressed spaces you could dial in a ridiculous amount of stuff to cover yourself against many possible outcomes? They've expanded this in Transformers with a genius little tweak. If you air jump (possibly ground too - still testing to make sure) or enter a command attack at the precise instance an attack hits you - you activate i-frames and enter focus. This little tweak is insanely fun when you start pushing the system and thinking about defending in terms of attacking or jumping at precise moments (your double-jump is suddenly even more valuable!). This is made all the more awesome feeling by the inclusion of those wicked little "compressions"!

Sjs00 posted:

Wowzerz! SS on every sidemission? Was this commander difficulty? Also who was your main?

Prime difficulty, I typically mained Optimus, though that was more for his all-round usefulness and hammer access. Hammers are great for dealing large swathes of damage, especially when you learn to cancel properly. Sideswipe needs to be used for the "Race to Goal and collect all the things" because you can cap his max-speed at 400. I used Grimlock the second most, but I never really got the hang of his transforming combat style. Wheeljack is typically the least useful of the 5. He just plays too differently, he doesn't feature the speed of flexibility of the others.

Mind you, when you use Grimlock right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAmmYQJbo8I

Spoiler for a yet introduced enemy type

The most difficult fights by far are any Blitzwing fights, due to his frankly absurd Super Armor and powerful attacks. But even he's a cake once you know how to deal with him

If you slightly charge a Hammer's heavy attack, you'll knock the enemy prone, you can then essentially pick up any enemy in the game, including Megatron.

When I get home in a couple of days, I'll grab a screen of my side mission screen. It was hell for a while, certain ones refuse to be SS-Ranked which leads to point farming. One thing that wasn't showing off this video is after a dodge, rather than activate Focus, you can go into a Gun focus, which is you John Wooing through the air in slowmotion and basically turning the enemies head into pulp with headshots to rack up points.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Holy poo poo is Grimlock doing a Piledriver while in dinosaur mode? That is loving /awesome/

Orv
May 4, 2011
Grimlock for Prime, 2016.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
So I'm just gonna post the annoying thing now; minor gameplay spoilers:
The drat top-down view in chapter 3 and a few of the challenges. Wtf were they thinking? I got a literal headache doing those.

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

Not pleasant when angered.
T:Prime had a lot of good elements to it, especially later on in the series. I really liked a lot of the characterizations they used, such as establishing Megatron's utter badassery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2PKbc1fLA

Even Starscream got a lot of awesome moments, he wasn't a straight-up fighter but he showed he could hold his own, but his real strength was his scheming, he pulled off quite a few brilliant maneuvers. I know the kids got a lot of flack, but only Miko really deserved it. Jack was probably the most level headed human in the whole show, Raph at least knew to stay at their base most of the time. Miko however, she was basically an amalgam of every irritating human who ever appeared in any transformers show. She got some character development over the series, but honestly not enough to matter.

Rabidredneck fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Nov 4, 2016

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I enjoyed Prime quite a bit. Starscream and Megatron were also very enjoyable as they normally are.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Rabidredneck posted:

T:Prime had a lot of good elements to it, especially later on in the series. I really liked a lot of the characterizations they used, such as establishing Megatron's utter badassery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2PKbc1fLA

Even Starscream got a lot of awesome moments, he wasn't a straight-up fighter but he showed he could hold his own, but his real strength was his scheming, he pulled off quite a few brilliant maneuvers. I know the kids got a lot of flack, but only Miko really deserved it. Jack was probably the most level headed human in the whole show, the Raph at least knew to stay at their base most of the time. Miko however, she was basically an amalgam of every irritating human who ever appeared in any transformers show. She got some character development over the series, but honestly not enough to matter.

Yeah,I liked the series a lot. Even if the finale did leave several plot points unaddressed,I would say it had a satisfactory run. As opposed to the new RiD. *shudder* OK,I'll do my best to explain why RiD is inferior in every way. Or rather I would,if that didn't require watching the entire thing. So I'll just tell you some of the stuff I told Coolguye on Steam this one time.

First Episode of Prime starts off with a bang,establishing the Decepticons as a major threat. In the first episode RiD, we get...some dumb Animated-style "humor", a lovely villain,and human characters that have the charisma of cardboard.
OK,here's the basic synopsis of the series:It's *blank* number of years after Predacons Rising,and Cybertron is...exactly like it was before the fall. I've heard of quick rebuilding efforts,but Jesus. Anyhoo,Shitpiece Bumblebee is a poo poo-tier street cop now. When him and his partner,Token Femmebot Strongarm, arrest a street punk (Sideswipe),'Bee gets a vision of Optimus Prime,which he interprets to mean that Prime's ghost or whatever is trying to warn him. So him and his wacky sidekicks hijack a space-bridge to Earth. There,they find a weird robot named Fixit,who basically has brain damage. And,as you can probably guess,said damage is played for laughs. He's the warden of the Autobot prison ship Alchemor,which has crashed on Earth,releasing all 150+ prisoners loose on the planet. So it's up to 'Bee and co to catch 'em all. Then they run into some boring Spike+Sparkplug type humans, and decide to live in their lovely junkyard.

Now,for that lovely villain thing. All of the villains in RiD (besides a returning favorite) are lovely,so I'm just using the one from the first episode,for comparison's sake. It's this dumbass named Crunchbite or something who eats metal to empower himself. Thing is,he's a goofy,macho roid-addled jock type dude who spends more time admiring his pythons,brother than doing anything of note. He also has a goofy Southern accent for some reason. Worst part is,he's voiced by Liam O'Brian. AKA this beast. How they talked the poor guy into being in this garbage is beyond me.Then there's Troy Baker's character,who is similarly a waste of good talent. But I've gone long enough.

Basically,RiD'15 blows chunks,don't watch it.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Nov 4, 2016

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I wish I could say I enjoyed Prime but... I didn't. Maybe it's because there's the stigma of it replacing Animated, maybe it's because of bad episodes I caught, but it bored me to tears. It bored me so badly I hunted down Robots In Disguise because that was more enjoyable for me. This may have had a non-zero amount of things to do with lots of combiners and a train combiner.

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

Not pleasant when angered.
One problem with combiners that the IDW comics like to focus on is the fact that you have multiple personalities trying to co-exist in a single body. Devastator for example acts slow and stupid because his component parts are always arguing over the best course of action, even later combiners tend to have the same problem. One series had them being treated as weapons of mass destruction, and for good reason. When they start fighting each other they can lose focus on their surroundings, and suddenly a major cybertronian city or industrial area is now in ruins while two giants are still duking it out.

Orv
May 4, 2011
I have a terrible secret to share, friends.

Transformers is really, really dumb.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Orv posted:

I have a terrible secret to share, friends.

Transformers is really, really dumb.

Indeed. But it's (usually) the fun kinda dumb,and I love it for that.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
It was good enough for me as a kid.

(Delighted to see another TF game in the hands of the team, watching with interest.)

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Orv posted:

Grimlock for Prime, 2016.
Grimlock Prime is a wonderful name for a metal band.

Jokes aside, looking forward to seeing this. And may RoboKy not drop all his combos.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Rabidredneck posted:

One problem with combiners that the IDW comics like to focus on is the fact that you have multiple personalities trying to co-exist in a single body. Devastator for example acts slow and stupid because his component parts are always arguing over the best course of action, even later combiners tend to have the same problem. One series had them being treated as weapons of mass destruction, and for good reason. When they start fighting each other they can lose focus on their surroundings, and suddenly a major cybertronian city or industrial area is now in ruins while two giants are still duking it out.

Devastator was one of the better results. Bruticus ended up dumber than a box of rocks, but willing to take orders while Menasor and Abominus are just rampaging monsters because their components are all screwed up and hate each other.

Autobot combiners fare a better on that front with relatively few of their teams absolutely despising each other, but they still end up either hyperfocused on the current tasks or take so long to debate an action as to be a hindrance in a fight.

VolticSurge posted:

Yeah,I liked the series a lot. Even if the finale did leave several plot points unaddressed,I would say it had a satisfactory run. As opposed to the new RiD. *shudder* OK,I'll do my best to explain why RiD is inferior in every way. Or rather I would,if that didn't require watching the entire thing. So I'll just tell you some of the stuff I told Coolguye on Steam this one time.

First Episode of Prime starts off with a bang,establishing the Decepticons as a major threat. In the first episode RiD, we get...some dumb Animated-style "humor", a lovely villain,and human characters that have the charisma of cardboard.
OK,here's the basic synopsis of the series:It's *blank* number of years after Predacons Rising,and Cybertron is...exactly like it was before the fall. I've heard of quick rebuilding efforts,but Jesus. Anyhoo,Shitpiece Bumblebee is a poo poo-tier street cop now. When him and his partner,Token Femmebot Strongarm, arrest a street punk (Sideswipe),'Bee gets a vision of Optimus Prime,which he interprets to mean that Prime's ghost or whatever is trying to warn him. So him and his wacky sidekicks hijack a space-bridge to Earth. There,they find a weird robot named Fixit,who basically has brain damage. And,as you can probably guess,said damage is played for laughs. He's the warden of the Autobot prison ship Alchemor,which has crashed on Earth,releasing all 150+ prisoners loose on the planet. So it's up to 'Bee and co to catch 'em all. Then they run into some boring Spike+Sparkplug type humans, and decide to live in their lovely junkyard.

Now,for that lovely villain thing. All of the villains in RiD (besides a returning favorite) are lovely,so I'm just using the one from the first episode,for comparison's sake. It's this dumbass named Crunchbite or something who eats metal to empower himself. Thing is,he's a goofy,macho roid-addled jock type dude who spends more time admiring his pythons,brother than doing anything of note. He also has a goofy Southern accent for some reason. Worst part is,he's voiced by Liam O'Brian. AKA this beast. How they talked the poor guy into being in this garbage is beyond me.Then there's Troy Baker's character,who is similarly a waste of good talent. But I've gone long enough.

Basically,RiD'15 blows chunks,don't watch it.

I haven't been able to bother watching an episode all the way through thanks to Cartoon Network doing everything in their power to sabotage series that aren't Teen Titans Go, but what I have seen has looked pretty bad. Like the usual attempts to make a good series fit the definition of some corporate stuffed suit's idea of "child friendly."

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Geostomp posted:

I haven't been able to bother watching an episode all the way through thanks to Cartoon Network doing everything in their power to sabotage series that aren't Teen Titans Go, but what I have seen has looked pretty bad. Like the usual attempts to make a good series fit the definition of some corporate stuffed suit's idea of "child friendly."

Pretty much.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
Guys the game is like five minutes long just hold out on talking about stuff or showing stuff till we get there.

Don't be a poo poo-piece.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Rorahusky posted:

Oh man, it's such a treat to hear the original G1 Megatron voice again. Don't get me wrong, Frank Welker's updated performance in Prime is gleeful and great, but his original G1 voice is a shot of pure nostalgia.

The Megatron voice from War/Fall is the voice I mainly associate with the character - deep, powerful, and when he laughs someone else is having a very, very bad day. This thin, raspy voice threw me for a loop watching the first video, but now I understand all the chatter about the last WoW expansion which featured Welker doing this same voice for an NPC.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Those Starscream scenes are pretty good however.

Probably because Starscream tends to always be pretty good.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Cythereal posted:

The Megatron voice from War/Fall is the voice I mainly associate with the character - deep, powerful, and when he laughs someone else is having a very, very bad day. This thin, raspy voice threw me for a loop watching the first video, but now I understand all the chatter about the last WoW expansion which featured Welker doing this same voice for an NPC.

I think familiarity is definitely a big player in what people like, I like the raspy version because it feels like it does the ham of Gen 1 dialogue so much better. Also the laugh is a lot more "Oh god the psycho is at it again"

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

MonsterEnvy posted:

Those Starscream scenes are pretty good however.

Probably because Starscream tends to always be pretty good.

You talking about RiD? Yeah,Steve Blum is hammy as ever,and he's my favorite Starscream (besides Chris Latta, Sam Riegel and RoboKy,obviously). It's a shame he's gotta share the screen with D-list villains (every other 'Con in the show), a lovely adversary (Shitpiece,AKA Mr. "Can't make any major decisions until I've got myself a cool catchphrase") and a plot device from the Unicron Trilogy (loving Mini-Cons).

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Nov 5, 2016

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

It is hard to argue with Animated Starscream being the greatest because of this sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo7-02kedBY

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Veloxyll posted:

It is hard to argue with Animated Starscream being the greatest because of this sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo7-02kedBY

Yeah,he was pretty good,too. I just didn't care for Animated's "lol wacky" humor,so I didn't watch much. There was like,this one cool dude voiced by Lance Henriksen. I remember that episode being being pretty good. Then it was back to the nonsense. Edit: then there was the Sari reveal. And people claim that Season 3 Miko's a Mary-Sue.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Nov 5, 2016

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Don't be a poo poo-piece.

Kup still isn't the worst Transformer. Although I suppose if you accused them of acting like Wheelie they'd get murderous.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

PoptartsNinja posted:

Kup still isn't the worst Transformer. Although I suppose if you accused them of acting like Hot Rod they'd get murderous.

Fixed.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

Kup still isn't the worst Transformer. Although I suppose if you accused them of acting like Wheelie they'd get murderous.

The new guys really didn't endear themselves to people too well did they?

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Doesn't help that they've gotten a bit of a raw deal writing wise, even in the otherwise mostly good IDW run. Lemme see... Kup was a major part of that awful zombie crossover, got used as a puppet by Prowl (Who has moved up on my hatelist thanks to volumes 4-7), and, as of Vol. 7 (Three volumes behind on both series... I'm sad about that), isn't doing a heckuva lot. Wheelie... Kinda vanished, after genuinely being a badass for a bit, and having some good writing devoted to him. Maybe he got murdered at some point, but if he did, it was p. forgettable. And Hot-Rod... Hot-Rod has somehow managed to undergo character growth during this whole Lost Light business, and has somehow managed to dismiss it all utterly. I mean, as of Vol 7's end, he still gives out stupid badges with his face on.

Arcee is the... Better one of the lot, but is still someone they tried to "Fix" in an impressively bad way, and while they have grown as a character? That early stuff's probably going to hang over the character for a while.

It's slightly odd, actually. For all that the IDW comics have done some good and cool things with the franchise, the universe, they're still a comics company, they still occasionally gently caress up, and the G2 characters, for the most part, seem to get a lot more of that writing flak. When they haven't just mysteriously vanished or become background characters, that is.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
What did they do to Arcee? My most major exposure to Transformers was Prime (we didn't get much G1 here in Malaysia, just GI Joe for some reason), and she was kickass in that.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

CommissarMega posted:

What did they do to Arcee? My most major exposure to Transformers was Prime (we didn't get much G1 here in Malaysia, just GI Joe for some reason), and she was kickass in that.

When furman was writing, he hated female transformers and wrote a disturbing story in which a mad scientist invented women by experimenting with robot dna and she was really angry about it.

Even if you don't usually get offended by transphobic things, it was really, really stupid and offensive, and really unnecessary and limiting for the writers.

Later they introduced that transformers had females in the lost colonies so they weren't stuck with arcee being the only one, somehow there just not being any among the autobots and decepticons.
Transformers aren't even sure what the difference is, early on some would be like "what's this weird 'she' pronoun and why are you using it for each other".

Also James Roberts introduced that Transformers could have marriage and relationships before it was retconned that there was more than one woman in the entire race. Somehow, many fans both see this as being really gay while still saying the robots are nongendered.

This has been Transformers Gender Politics 101. This is also why most shows have some transformers be girls and not think harder than that instead of writing a "brilliant" story with a mad scientist inventing women.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
yeah you'll notice that in prime arcee is just voiced by sumalee montano and is identifiably female to the humans (Jack's mom makes a thing out of it once or twice) but the other cybertronians just never comment on it at all and roll their eyes really hard when Jack's mom shows up and starts bitching him out

this is the status quo with transformers and it's always worked except for when furman got weird

you can kind of see this lampshaded during Knock Out's introduction, too. he's got a very stereotypically flamboyant/kinda gay personality to start out with, and starscream kind of growls "oh, you're one of THOSE"

there's this really awkward moment when Knock Out goes all wtf, and then Starscream goes on to say that he never gets it when Decepticons choose freely to be cars instead of jets. Knock Out smoothly responds that he's not just an automobile, he's an automobile enthusiast, and there's this hilarious second where they kind of size each other up and it's like "what'd you THINK they were talking about, HUH?"

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Nov 5, 2016

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Poor Shockwave

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

TheLastRoboKy posted:

ShitpieceKup was always one of my favs. Mostly from the toys. He was right in that good range of decently posable and easy to transform that was great as a kid.

Speaking of toys and this game, There's a real weird mix of G1 and Combiner War's designs in this game. Like, you'd think they'd stick to either one, but they kind of just randomly throw in whatever.

Most of the 5 main Autobots are based on their G1 toys/figures. The exception is Bumblebee, who is sort of based on his G1 form, but transforms differently, and his vehicle mode is not a VW Beatle, it almost looks like they went with a look that resembles the G1 Goldbug toy.

The Decepticons, however, are based on both the Combiner Wars toy line and G1. Megatron, as discussed in the Video uses his G1 Robot mode and CW alt-mode. Devastator is based on his CW appearance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI8-2M1Xfls&t=600s). The Seekers, including Starscream, are based on their G1 selves, and not the CW Seeker mold (a remold of the previous year's Generations Jetfire (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBqiuInfUO0)). The Ground Soldiers are based on the G1 Battle chargers line. Blitzwing and Soundwave are also based on their G1 modes.

I won't mention the guys we haven't seen yet, but they're also a mix of G1 and CW.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

JamieTheD posted:

Doesn't help that they've gotten a bit of a raw deal writing wise, even in the otherwise mostly good IDW run. Lemme see... Kup was a major part of that awful zombie crossover, got used as a puppet by Prowl (Who has moved up on my hatelist thanks to volumes 4-7), and, as of Vol. 7 (Three volumes behind on both series... I'm sad about that), isn't doing a heckuva lot. Wheelie... Kinda vanished, after genuinely being a badass for a bit, and having some good writing devoted to him. Maybe he got murdered at some point, but if he did, it was p. forgettable. And Hot-Rod... Hot-Rod has somehow managed to undergo character growth during this whole Lost Light business, and has somehow managed to dismiss it all utterly. I mean, as of Vol 7's end, he still gives out stupid badges with his face on.

Kup got some good before the crossover, at least. He got an actually good "zombie" story as his first appearance, and went on to be in the Last Stand of the Wreckers, which is excellent.

Probably the best transformers comic?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I can't believe nobody's posted the most important reason why G1 Transformers is the best thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTEBJBESCo4

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Shei-kun posted:

I can't believe nobody's posted the most important reason why G1 Transformers is the best thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTEBJBESCo4

Tsk While thats good and all clearly you meant to post this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY0X-TalTQI

Orv
May 4, 2011

VolticSurge posted:

Yeah,he was pretty good,too. I just didn't care for Animated's "lol wacky" humor,so I didn't watch much.

TFA was basically Freakazoid + Justice League Meets Transformers. It was good poo poo.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
the transformers videogmaes seem cool but the only one i ever really got into was beast wars

i wish they'd make a videogame for it...i wanna be t-rex megatron

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:

mandatory lesbian posted:

the transformers videogmaes seem cool but the only one i ever really got into was beast wars

Yes!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

mandatory lesbian posted:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Beast_Wars_Transmetals_(N64)
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Beast_Wars:_Transformers_(video_game)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012

VolticSurge posted:

You talking about RiD? Yeah,Steve Blum is hammy as ever,and he's my favorite Starscream (besides Chris Latta, Sam Riegel and RoboKy,obviously). It's a shame he's gotta share the screen with D-list villains (every other 'Con in the show), a lovely adversary (Shitpiece,AKA Mr. "Can't make any major decisions until I've got myself a cool catchphrase") and a plot device from the Unicron Trilogy (loving Mini-Cons)

For a second, I thought you were calling the Prime Cons garbage and we were going to have words.

Knock Out was the best loving Decepticon ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrPMgVETeAQ

• Locked thread