Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are the boys back in town?
yes
maybe
View Results

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul

i heard that the boys are back in town

are they back? are the boys back in town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

redneck nazgul posted:

i heard that the boys are back in town

are they back? are the boys back in town?

this poll does not have any correct answers such as OH YAAAAA or OH HE'LL YAAAA

el dingo

Ogres are like onions
I dunno man let me go check up on that for you

Sorry but the boys are not back in town

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
OP can you define "boys"?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

OP can you define "boys"?

OP please indicate if they are original recipe, grilled, extra crispy or spicy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

hamjobs posted:

OP please indicate if they are original recipe, grilled, extra crispy or spicy

exactly, i'm still confused as to what we're looking for

:ssh: i'm secretly hoping for spicy

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

el dingo posted:

Sorry but the boys are not back in town

Yeah my flight got delayed and now I'm stuck in Houston. 4 more hours and I'll be in town

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EO6sXMd3sE

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

oh hell yeah!!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

hamjobs posted:

oh hell yeah!!!!

treasure bear

treasure bear

the nebula brothers are back in town

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txt8NrHbo3Q

god I hope so, this city gets pretty boring and unsexy when they aren't around

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

big black turnout

yes. also one of the boys is my friend and now you're gonna be in trouble

Piso Mojado

Spicy track

Senior Management

yes

the boys are back in town

:jerry:

Senior Management

Our village is so thankful that the boys are back in town. After the raiders absconded with them we all assumed that we would never see the boys again. But yes, now the boys are back in down. They tell of a dark place. They claim that the many tentacled God under the water has allowed them to return. But to answer your question, yes, the boys are back in town. The boys are back in town.

symbolic

when will my boys return from war

Lawrence Gilchrist

as fiercely as the colonel in the documentary tried to hide them, the local warlord did end up finding out that the boys were back in town.

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

They've been back since '76 according to Thin Lizy.

Manifisto

, asked the trojan soldier nervously, eyeing a previously undetected but rather large open hatch in the belly of the statue

FactsAreUseless

Nephew singing "The Boys Were Back In Town" at baby boomer funeral.

FactsAreUseless

The boys were back in town
They're no longer it town
They drove to another tooow-ow-owwwwn

A Spider Covets

OP I hate to be the one to tell you this, but if it has to be anyone I guess it might as well be me. The boys will never be back in town. They.... they're men now. I'm sorry.

Senior Management

Update, I have escaped via the corpse river. The boys are still back in town. But they are changed. The boys work us all day in the sand mines. We are like 23 minutes from the beach. I do not understand why we mine sand. They wish to make the sacred glass. They seek a mirror so pure that their deep god can cross through it into our world. I see the whispers of the true world. It is filled with tentacles. The boys are back in town. Maybe it was all for the best?

Lawrence Gilchrist

We drove out the boys from the Great Gate and guardroom and took the First Hall. We slew many in the bright sun in the dale. Flói was killed by an arrow. He slew the great chieftain[...] yesterday being the tenth of November Balin, lord of Moria, fell in Dimrill Dale. He went alone to look in Mirrormere. A boy shot him from behind a stone. We slew the boys, but many more ca(me) [...] up from east up the Silverlode [...]

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

social vegan

the boys are backing down

the boys are packing gowns

the boys are fracking brown

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I checked houston and no the boyz are permenantly gone. The smart ones at least. Theres still some dumb tail to chase though I guess...

alnilam

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

We drove out the boys from the Great Gate and guardroom and took the First Hall. We slew many in the bright sun in the dale. Flói was killed by an arrow. He slew the great chieftain[...] yesterday being the tenth of November Balin, lord of Moria, fell in Dimrill Dale. He went alone to look in Mirrormere. A boy shot him from behind a stone. We slew the boys, but many more ca(me) [...] up from east up the Silverlode [...]

social vegan

I lean down to the cooler section, boxes of beer lined up, shrouded in a synethetic smelling chill. I can still hear the faint rattling. I pace along the aisle, still hunched over, my gaze tracing one cardboard label then the next. Past the bud, past the schlitz, the rattling gets louder. The PBR boxes rattle loudly as I stare, lowering my hand to calm them. to my surprise, the pressure of my hand does nothing. the boxes themselves shake and stutter and shiver. the PBR...is scared?

I gulp audibly. they are coming.

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
remember that chick that used to dance a lot?

she doesn't remember you

Drad_Bert

by Smythe
The boys, they are back

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!
I have heard tales that yes, the boys are back in town. They are back.

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!
in town.

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
*steps under barricade tape, kneels down by tracks, raises magnifying glass*

hmm... snips, snails... trace residue of puppy dog tails. No question who we're dealing with here.

Molestationary Store

Thin Lizzy - Not Good

Elusif

hamjobs posted:

OH YAAAAA

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Zorodius posted:

*steps under barricade tape, kneels down by tracks, raises magnifying glass*

hmm... snips, snails... trace residue of puppy dog tails. No question who we're dealing with here.

Molestationary Store posted:

Thin Lizzy - Very Good

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Molestationary Store posted:

Thin Lizzy - Not Good
this is a aubjective opinion i rather disagree with, dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

i saw an empty natty light can blow across the street like a tumbleweed today, a relic of an era now passed. no, the boys are not in town, and when they will be back none can say.

• Locked thread