Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logical1234
Dec 3, 2013
Everything about Enna Kros is crazy. What is the throne she mentions when talking to Big Bridge Alexander in the Omega God DLC? That's what I want to know myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logical1234
Dec 3, 2013
So what was the Exnine Knights end goal over than screw over multiverses? You think they might elaborate on that in a hypothetical sequel?

Logical1234
Dec 3, 2013

morallyobjected posted:

as far as I can remember, that's really just their whole goal. get the kids to open the Ultima Gate so the cogna come in and take over the world, and they repeat that ad infinitum for every A-World they can find

Yeah, but if you dig deep into the lore of this game..don't laugh at me, I find it interesting! Anyways, there's a lot of things implying some strange things. Like Diablos's comments over the power of fantasy, the original Realm of Fantasy that would later become all the A-Worlds. And other elements. It's like somebody said, let's do a crossover and actually try to explain why this is happening.

Anyone else here down to chat about the plot instead of gameplay for once?

Logical1234
Dec 3, 2013

Rand Brittain posted:

The plot is pretty interesting, although most of it is basically heavily-obscured sequel bait.

I want to know more about Enna Kros myself. Her story seems interesting

• Locked thread