Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Leavitt may very well be hired by someone, but there's definitely baggage attached to him from South Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LLCoolJD posted:

Leavitt may very well be hired by someone, but there's definitely baggage attached to him from South Florida.

Yeah Leavitt not being a head coach right now might be a good sign for keeping him for another year or two at Colorado before people are ready to forget that whole deal. Someone will hire him eventually but it might take more than one really good year to get there.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
Just popping in to say that Kentucky is going to win the SEC East and then shock Bama in Atlanta to keep the SEC from having representation in the CFP. Go Cayuts SEC Champs 2016.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Former Everything posted:

Just popping in to say that Kentucky is going to win the SEC East and then shock Bama in Atlanta to keep the SEC from having representation in the CFP. Go Cayuts SEC Champs 2016.

QTIYD

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Former Everything posted:

Hey there.

Did you see the Florida game?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The best part about UConn football is Jonathan the Husky :3:

Otherwise they are getting their poo poo pushed in by Temple lol

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Yay buffs winning boo buffs not covering the spread

go Charlie Strong get good stop losing all the road games

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Uconn more like Ucan't

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Ps the Uconn unis look like the awful all-grey chicago cubs unis.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
"UConn had a great game at Missouri"

loving lmao, no. I was at that game and it was anything but great for either team.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Oh boy, smurf turf time

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

ur in my world now posted:

Oh boy, smurf turf time

Boise might win tonight but the shine has worn off. That loss to Wyoming killed any claim to greatness they might have had.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Connecticut Huskies are fake Huskies.

Washington Huskies are legit Huskies.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
That absolutely looked like a target

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
SJSU Spartans best Spartans

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Ah, the ol' 13 man defense

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

ur in my world now posted:

Ah, the ol' 13 man defense

It's brilliant. Refs are looking for a 12-man infraction... They'll never expect 13!

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Another graduate of the Andy Reid School of Clock Management

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

kayakyakr posted:

OTOH, Texas Tech hosts Texas at 11:00 AM. That's usually a fun game. Tech's gotta win to have a good shot at a bowl. Texas has to win to keep Charlie Strong employed. That's interesting, right?

Bold Prediction: It will be a high-scoring game where the winner wins by less than a touchdown.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

This is one of the worst Boise State teams I've seen in a while. Pretty much all of their games are close, against bad teams

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
going 2 tell some LSU fans to kiss the rings in person at death valley tomorrow, wish me luck :)

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

DrunkPanda posted:

This is one of the worst Boise State teams I've seen in a while. Pretty much all of their games are close, against bad teams

They've had a bunch of blowouts but also you only have to go back one season to find a worse Boise team

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
Oh David Pollack, please tell us again how Jabrill Peppers isn't one of your top five contenders for Heisman.

What a douche bag.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
It's the last weekend before the election, and also the last weekend of the pledge drive for RAINN. Please donate, I will match donations.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794419

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
the big ten really needs to start of their games between teams that are 2-6 at like 8 am so i can get them over with early in the day

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

joshsboringlife posted:

Oh David Pollack, please tell us again how Jabrill Peppers isn't one of your top five contenders for Heisman.

What a douche bag.

I hate David Pollack. He literally has no brain or original thoughts. Last week, he said that the Pac 12 was the weakest conference of the P5 because they only had one ranked team. Um, what? Washington, Washington State, Colorado, & Utah count as one team? He then followed that up by saying Michigan hadn't proven anything because they hadn't beaten any good teams this season. Yeah, a #15th ranked Colorado team that was at full strength is not a good team. Yeah, ok Pollack.... dumbass

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
It's military appreciation/purple heart recognition day at Clemson. Get ready for a purple-out and the grape-ape uniforms!

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

haha. This Alabama guy talking about his sack. "Based on our film study before the game, I thought the play was going to be a pass or run". Good thing he paid attention in the film room and knew what to expect!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
A couple of Bama students were arrested trying to deface LSU's logo. They did not do a good job, also they were from Maryland.

That's as ridiculous as a super Texas homer from Alabama really.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Football 30 minutes earlier than normal, lovely.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Qwijib0 posted:

Football 30 minutes earlier than normal, lovely.

Agreed. Go Navy.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

CaptainYesterday posted:

Agreed. Go Navy.

:hfive:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
I don't think the rush or coverage could have been worse for navy

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Go Badgers

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Weezy & Corso 4 Eva

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

respectfully disagree

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Corso owns so much

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Corso, baby, I love you, but Bama is going to crush LSU the same as they crushed everyone else

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Omg political ad overload

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rectal Placenta posted:

Omg political ad overload

three blessed days

• Locked thread