Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

this nov 8th, the decision will be made: will this taco be the only taco US citizens are allowed to eat

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

maybe not this year, maybe not by 2020, but one of these days texas will flip

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Salmiakki posted:

this nov 8th, the decision will be made: will this taco be the only taco US citizens are allowed to eat

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

:rolleyes: if you haven't already learned that the truth is in the middle I don't know what to tell you

by which I mean, at least one order of each

make tuesday great again

:rolleyes: independent orders

Think of the down palate. Get out the throat. Other puns

vanisher fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Nov 5, 2016

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Salmiakki

a sign is waved at the taco stand saying "hard shells against cheese ham taco". the sign holder is immediately charged at by the police while the secret service rush the taco to safety

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

vanisher

"There are just three days left till this consequential taco Tuesday" soft shell taco stand owners told a cheering crowd of about 10,000 at an open-air rally and concert in Philadelphia on Saturday night. The taco shop owner noted the millions of people have purchased tacos early and urged Pennsylvania diners to help "send a message" about soft shell values and ideals.

"I believe they are standing up for a hopeful, inclusive vision of America and I'm asking you to stand up for that same vision by purchasing three delicious grilled chicken fiesta tacos this upcoming Tuesday."

Over the last two weeks much of the focus has been on Florida and North Carolina, as well as Nevada, where early taco purchasing seems to be winding down. A soft shell Taco Truck manager conceded to reporters on Saturday that "we have seen crispy taco tightening in the Midwest generally this cycle, and we are taking that seriously." The manager also told reporters Saturday that in addition to a previously announced stop in Manchester N.H., on Sunday night they will add a rally in Cleveland earlier Sunday.

Regardless, crispy taco truck owners claim foul play. "Soft shells are being bused in folks, it's a rigged system, and we're going to beat it."

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

"There are just three days left till this consequential taco Tuesday" soft shell taco stand owners told a cheering crowd of about 10,000 at an open-air rally and concert in Philadelphia on Saturday night. The taco shop owner noted the millions of people have purchased tacos early and urged Pennsylvania diners to help "send a message" about soft shell values and ideals.

"I believe they are standing up for a hopeful, inclusive vision of America and I'm asking you to stand up for that same vision by purchasing three delicious grilled chicken fiesta tacos this upcoming Tuesday."

Over the last two weeks much of the focus has been on Florida and North Carolina, as well as Nevada, where early taco purchasing seems to be winding down. A soft shell Taco Truck manager conceded to reporters on Saturday that "we have seen crispy taco tightening in the Midwest generally this cycle, and we are taking that seriously." The manager also told reporters Saturday that in addition to a previously announced stop in Manchester N.H., on Sunday night they will add a rally in Cleveland earlier Sunday.

Regardless, crispy taco truck owners claim foul play. "Soft shells are being bused in folks, it's a rigged system, and we're going to beat it."

problematic hug

hard shells aren't real... they don't exist

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
hopefully after Tuesday it becomes legal to sell tacos with a side of Snoop Salsa

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Salmiakki posted:

a sign is waved at the taco stand saying "hard shells against cheese ham taco". the sign holder is immediately charged at by the police while the secret service rush the taco to safety

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
I don't support either soft or hard tacoes. Both of them are still tacoes at the core. This tuesday, my choice will be, schawarma

Elusif

Today is not november eighth. On closer inspection, according to the old time card puncher I found, it is May 16th 1998.

Manifisto

Rodatose posted:

I don't support either soft or hard tacoes. Both of them are still tacoes at the core. This tuesday, my choice will be, schawarma

I dunno dude, I think you'll find the green agenda is well-represented in the soft taco party platform, in the form of tomatillo salsa and guacamole

don't be fooled by the iceberg "lettuce" that is ostensibly part of the hard taco coalition, it's astroturfing

Elusif

Romaine is promaine.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
taco 'bout a strange election

i just want a burrito

vanisher

Luvcow what about your civic responsibilities during taco Tuesday.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Oh I'll be making and eating tacos, but I'll be dreaming of a burrito future

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

Oh I'll be making and eating tacos, but I'll be dreaming of a burrito future

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Tacos are the lesser evil.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
I made the right decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-9aV6j2098

----------------

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

great, now "Mare Vulva Examination" is on my recommended videos

just kidding, it already was

VideoGames
I will be chilling in my home country (England), probably playing some Video Games, and drinking tea! This is a standard evening for me and I heartily recommend it to all!

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

Molestationary Store

My state we vote by mail. Some local positions had multiple insane third party candidates to choose from so it was hard to choose in some cases.

FluffieDuckie

Molestationary Store posted:

My state we vote by mail. Some local positions had multiple insane third party candidates to choose from so it was hard to choose in some cases.

how many different kinds of tacos could there possibily be?

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

can't possibly be an ordinary day. getting free burgers and donuts tomorrow. if that was an everyday thing and the burgers and donuts flowed like water, it wouldn't seem so special.

the real question is: chicken burger or hamburger?!

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Im Ready for DEATH

Hey, it's better than Monday.

A Spider Covets

We've covered tacos, but how do we feel about the young upstart, burritos?

----------------

A Spider Covets

e: oh no! i got too excited about burritos... (doublepost)

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

reminder that the Wednesday frog will be there after Tuesday. you can look forward to the Wednesday frog.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Manifisto

jbat

actually jbtt :yum:

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

the earth is a tostada

problematic hug

i hope canada comes out with the hard shell hot dog bun and it becomes the norm up there in can-am restaurants and they have a commercial with a little american girl saying "why not both" and all the other americans lose their poo poo so you guys can see how weird hard shells are

eonwe

on november 8th, you may only order pizza that is no cheese, no sauce, left beef only

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Running late this Tuesday? Forgot to go to the deli to get ham or bologna for your taco night? Taco Bell has got you covered:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

Running late this Tuesday? Forgot to go to the deli to get ham or bologna for your taco night? Taco Bell has got you covered:

gis results for "american taco" surprisingly lackluster, but this one is channeling some true :patriot:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I am going to go to this place and do this thing first thing in the morning, and then go to my desk and do the stuff and things I always do. It's just Tuesday. <yawn>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

i got off the bus and it was really cold but there was a crowd and they were handing out free tshirts so i put one on but then i got too hot but there were free signs so i fanned myself but then i was just right so i just had to hold the sign because i didnt want to litter

• Locked thread