Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Feeling pretty bummed out today even though it's my birthday. So I decided to see what's going on with hockey.

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I feel bad knowing I share a birthday with Therrien.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Officially bandwagoning for the Jackets for this game. It's too funny not too.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I think the camera guy just had a heart attack.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:lol:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Aphrodite posted:

I had a dream like this once.

The Blue Jackets were werewolves but it's essentially the same.

My God... The Werewolves have cannon technology.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Suspicious posted:

While he was screened (by his own d-man), you can blame Montoya for the 8th goal I guess.

Both of them at the same time. Plus the guys they were supposed to move. Montoya didn't even flinch.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
The cannon should be on an automatically rotating swivel and should fire a tshirt or something whenever there's a goal.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
To be fair, I wouldn't want to stick around to watch this either if I was a Habs fan.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:lol:

Montoya is going to get PTSD and every time he hears a loud bang he's going to break down and start sobbing.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Having Therrien's birthday ruined on my birthday is the best birthday.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

heeheex2 posted:

I wonder how the Jackets' 2nd intermission talk went

SAFE IS DEATH SAFE IS DEATH SAFE IS DEATH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*nose bleeds*

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

DuhSal posted:

I didn't watch the game but why wouldn't you pull Montoya at 4 goals and try to climb back in with Price instead of leaving the poor guy out there...

History repeats. Montoya will lead Las Vegas to the Cup next year.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Duke Chin posted:

Yeah but now you also have to live with the knowledge that you and coach babymouth have the same birthday.

Yeah but I'm clearly better. I didn't have 10 points scored on me by Columbus. I'll always have that to hold over his head.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Toronto finally wins in Buffalo. Montreal gets absolutely rear end hosed on my birthday. I am humbled by the hockey gods and they have shown me the light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Koopa Kid posted:

I'm glad I watched that game

I know right?

• Locked thread