Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kale
May 14, 2010

Man the Habs look beyond horrible the last few games. No Carey to keep them in this one but the at they're playing I doubt even he could help. Just astonishingly bad who gives a poo poo hockey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Suspicious posted:

Remember when Montreal had the best PK in the league? No? Me neither.

If you saw this game and didn't know anything about the standings would you know this is the team leasing the league in wins and gpals against per game?

Kale
May 14, 2010

Remember durine the WCoH when people were asking if there's a worse coach in the NHL than Torts and HAS offered up Therrien? I present this game.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

nah this is all your players in front of Montoya not giving a gently caress.

True but it's also somebodies job to make sure they do before each game.

• Locked thread