Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

This would be so much better if CBJ had an enormously douchey goal song that actually has their own name in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Whoa oh oh... oh... oh no...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Montoya's save percentage is currently lower than most Habs fan's BAC.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So after this Montoya ends up in Vegas and they win the cup, right?

I think that's how this normally goes.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Montoya better do the salute.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I had a dream like this once.

The Blue Jackets were werewolves but it's essentially the same.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

How much ammo do they keep for the cannon?

Edit: ...Really?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Koopa Kid posted:

lol

I feel like GDT activity has been declining pretty steadily for a while. Social media is probably better/more intuitive for this sort of thing, we're all anachronisms I guess

I've noticed a few Bruins fans aren't around anymore either, but I see them elsewhere on the site.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Columbus will have a whole third of their goals on the season in this one game after tonight.

Duke Chin posted:

...is it me? Is it something I said? It's me.

And now a fight. Yeah you're about 8 goals too late for that, Habs.

Zyla and Dyn are the ones I noticed most often, even though I think he still has that Marchand avatar.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CBJSprague24 posted:

Really, I wouldn't mind McElhinney getting some ice time here to preserve the Bob.

Changing goalies means no chance at a shutout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

Yeah but now you also have to live with the knowledge that you and coach babymouth have the same birthday.

Zyla rolls in around playoffs more tho, no? And where the balls has Serithiksiitsisiskos disappeared off to? And yeah Fateo is mostly in N/V or on the twitters. We'll always have Jamwad Hitler, though. :v:

Not Fateo, this guy: http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=83448

• Locked thread