Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mr Shiny Pants posted:

I really want a phone that has a touchscreen, a camera but no ios or android.

I am starting to dislike Google a whole lot and Apple can get stuffed after their "courage" bullshit.

Like a feature phone or do you want a smartphone, you just hate both major OSes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Awfull.app freezes whenever I rotate the phone, which is pretty terrible.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

64bit_Dophins posted:

Snow Leopard was the last good Mac OS imo. From what I've seen online the new OSs don't seem to provide any new features that I would care about and just seem like a general headache.

Security updates.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

revmoo posted:

It's gonna be hilarious when it turns out that running the bulk of the computers on Earth on the exact same monoculture O/S written by a company famous for poor security practices turns out to be a bigger security problem than just having a million different O/S and version combinations. Have we learned nothing from the Cavendish bannana? (No; the answer is no we haven't)

You mean the Gros Michel banana.

Cavendish hasn’t fallen yet.

• Locked thread