Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«34 »
dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Oof, last-reply-on-the-page update. Dang.

1B - Stop loving up. Seriously. Nisa is too big of a deal to gently caress up gracefully anymore. ... I can understand the impulse to apologize, but seeing as how the dolphin seems to be more worried about us than itself, I'd rather use the knowledge of our mistake as a cautionary tale for ourselves than apologizing for it as a salve for our conscience.

2D - Figure out a way to let Zoni know that someone other than Manos knows she exists, and that Nisa is down for a summit meeting. Being the ocean and having access to what Oracle knows, we can figure out some way to add a mutation to some common life form that does nothing until it runs into where Zoni is or was, and then leaves a message that is recognized as little as possible by anyone else (certainly not enough that it's a tell for anyone else), but speaks volumes to her. Speaking of which.

3C - obviously Nisa will have to pull that information from Oracle, and she might as well request a whatever-scopes-are-relevant-to-her security briefing while she's at it. I see no reason this has to be mutually exclusive with talking to anyone else, though.

dont be mean to me fucked around with this message at Oct 16, 2017 around 19:10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

1D - Follow the sympathetic link between the dolphin and his pod. Give both groups a subtle desire to travel in the directions that will lead to them reuniting.

2D - There exist a reality in which Nisa rapidly expands her sea life to scour the oceans for the target, no doubt at huge cost to the ocean's ecosystem. Look in on that reality, see where Nisa found the target.

3E - Disassociate from human concerns. The last human concern is vengeance, and even that is secondary to simple safety. God doesn't need friends.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Toilet Rascal

1C Being this powerful means never having hosed up in the first place.
I ride Bikes' 1D. Skip the hard work and exploit the result.
3E Write the news. What I will shall have happened.

«34 »