Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

2 but replace his drawback of not being able to lie with the drawback of never being able to tell the truth. Also throw in a freebie to fix all his diseases and restore his singing ability. As long as everything he sings is a lie, of course.

What?

This is funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dog Kisser posted:

Lady Luck or not?

Nope. They're going to get old sooner or later anyway so why force the issue.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Arkanomen posted:

Take his memory and then reset the home. We were never here.

Break down. "What's going on, please? Just level with me and I'll take back what I did and it'll be like I was never here. Tell me who was doing all this. You're a salesman, you understand people, what do you think is the end game?"

And telekinese a fork through our skull to wake up back on the beach. Do the exact same actions again but change the questions. Do it a few times until we're sure we've gotten everything out of him. Then take his memory and fork our brain again. Reassess back on the beach.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Morand posted:

Consume the panaceas and then kill ourselves

This. Then take the exact same steps to arrive at the exact same situation, and see what's in the vials now.

Logical paradox?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

We're going to Perth boys.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Simply because I hate Perth. Quokkas are cool though.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
What's the difficulty on changing the trajectory on a near earth object and wiping the entire city from existence?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dog Kisser posted:

Anything outside of Earth is for the moment considered Difficulty 10 - which still isn't TECHNICALLY impossible with a 4d6!

What about infecting a few people with a 28 days later type virus and watching the news for someone fighting back with superhuman powers?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
1 GTFO, no sense in letting them know we're building an army of supers just yet.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Difficulty to fill the entire classroom with blue ring octopi?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dog Kisser posted:

Difficulty 4-6 for different values of "fill"!

I think I was fairly clear.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Double post.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Outrail posted:

Fill the room with venomless blue ring octopi. When she comes running out tell she she has exactly one minute before the venom takes over, tell us everything and we'll make sure she lives.

She lives in Perth, she knows how hosed up things get with one little bite. Uhgggh.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Open our mouth impossibly and swallow her whole. Become rubbery so her attacks wobble us around as we slowly constrict her.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

That did not work the way we wanted to to....

3, AJsaint

But for the record mother Teressa wasn't exactly a saint. Despite uh, never mind.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Magnusth posted:

Transform into a living mass of writing vines. On fire. Surround her and force your vines down her throat.

This but spaghetti.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Fill the classroom with LSD vapor, see what she does.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Dump her fill of LSD and let her drag herself to the breaking point before we 'save' her.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Arkanomen posted:

Why drug her brain into seeing poo poo and reliving the past when you can actually just bend reality so she actively creates her own hallucination or something?

Because that would be wrong.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Arkanomen posted:

3 + ask her if she wants to be a super hero (permission for 10 + fix her body to be able to handle the strength).

Cool.
You wanted to be a super hero? Well, I'm putting together a team...

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
University of Western Australia? This is easy.

Find the lovely nearby student bar. The usual got bulldozed for lovely high market apartments, but the Captain Stirling is down the road or the university tavern (the tav) is even closer. Now get drunk. Really drunk. Shiiiiiitfaced drunk.
Blackout, can't remember poo poo and who knows what happened drunk. 'Oh God nobody's dead? That's better than expected' drunk. Did Kelly say she was going on a field trip dunk? I can't remember what happened yesterday drunk. No idea how the university toilets got smashed drunk. Don't know don't care just glad I woke up with my pants on drunk. Blame someone, anyone else for everything that happened just let me not remember because I think I was involved but I can't remember and I could get in a lot of trouble drunk. Now transfer all that drunk to everyone involved; students, teachers, firefighters, security, Kelly's family. All of em. Sorry bout the hangover mates.

Now noone knows how the chaos happened but they miiiight have been responsible so noone wants to investigate. Just clean it up and forget it ever happened. Oh, and I guess Kelly had to go on a long research trip or something? I'm sure it's fine.

Source: Speaking from experience. UWA represent.

Outrail fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Mar 23, 2017

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
How much to trigger New Zealand's volcanic heart and sink the whole accursed island into the sea? I mean it's a tough price to pay just to destroy a lab. But on the other we'd be taking care of the Kea menace once and for all.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
What's the difficulty to telepathically take control of the New Zealand devil bird and have them attack the compound, wantonly buzz saw through everything and anything while looking through all their eyes at once to learn as much as we can as the facility is deconstructed by every living specimen of the world's only species of alpine parrot?

Outrail fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Apr 2, 2017

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
All of them.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

McSpanky posted:

Sounds good

Sounds good.

But also implant a thought in everyone here's head 'I could have killed you all but I didn't. I could have taken control of your minds and turned you into slaves but I didn't. Manos will kill you if you don't get out now. Run and hide, run and hide.'

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Noone is ever always not alone.

When he's using the bathroom burst out of the toilet and drag him down into the sewers.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Dump a simulacrum back up the pipes that acts by accessing the expectations of those around him.

Then B, let's do the song and dance, but zap him so he's clean and clothed first "Wait, I'm here to help! Sorry about that, but these are dangerous times, we're safe to talk now, there's a threat to your life".

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dog Kisser posted:

Simulacrum is Difficulty 3-5, depending how lifelike you want it. And by lifelike I mean responsive to questions and whatnot - Difficulty 5 is pretty much just him duplicated exactly as he is (sans powers, naturally).

The second bit is as indicated in the voting options. It's somehow difficult to gauge in a way that the simulacrum action isn't. Probably because that one doesn't involve directly affecting him?

I mean it just looks and responds exactly the way the people around it expect him to act. Shouldn't have to last longer than an a few hours before we've resolved the current situation.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

McSpanky posted:

Interesting, I wonder how long it'll take before someone asks an open-ended question or something that will require interpolation of original intent and not just reflected expectation.

I'm banking on him being the rear end in a top hat that he is. So people just ask him what he wants and they already know pretty much how he'd respond. At some point they'll probably figure out they can ask things in a certain way and respond how they want, and expectations will change when they realize he's having a stroke or something.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dog Kisser posted:

We'll just have a side story of not!Ulanov going about his daily business like Mr Magoo, making the world a better place by his bumbling

Yes. Please do this.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Yeah Ark sounds good. He's a garbage person and you can't fix broken.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
His power is passive, not active. It won't work if he's not working against something. Maybe?

Turn the sewers into a gargantuan maze, every turn more bewildering than the last. Eventually he'll be begging us for help.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Well yeah, but then when he accepts our help out of desperation we take back the power... then treacherously betray that trust and squeeze the now mortal like a tube of toothpaste.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Shoulda disguised the knight as our ruski friend here. Have a man on the inside.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

I ride bikes all day posted:

No worries. Substitute ISIS with just plain terrorism. Whoever is most notorious. And/or North Korea/fantasy rogue state.

Russia/China would work well for this. WWIII here we go.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dog Kisser posted:

Oh, unrelated: do you want to try to mark position? Last time was just after landing on Russia!

Yes and no world tree bullshit.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
South America has a huge amount of biomass. Army of ents could help out with whatever disaster comes up.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
10% of all photosynthesis in Argentina has just stopped? We're an ecological disaster! Seriously.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
So not they're sucking more light from the sky??! You're dooming us to a world of darkness! gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
2B, but also take a snapshot of them down to the atom, recreate them but just altered enough to be loyal to us. They miraculously survived, heading back to base.

• Locked thread