Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

RandomPauI posted:

7. Try to mentally project Never Gonna Give You Up into the heads of those approaching as a way to confuse and distract our enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
9. Wake up in our lab. Our wheelchair clicking below as we type in the coordinates of our lost avatar. Prepping another for the rescue attempt.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Theantero posted:

2 is for loot

11: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Animate this unbeatable goddamn door as our trusty servant to beat up every goon on this ship. It's clearly way tougher than we are at any rate :v:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

1 5

MEAT MAN

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

5. WE need Mcdonalds Branded burger armor made from shipping containers.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Magnusth posted:

7: punch your cover, sending nisa-shaped statues flying out the other side at supersonic speeds.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Gather their bodies into a writhing mass. Their suffering will serve as a warning to others.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Nyaa posted:

3 SWARM HIM WITH BIRTHDAY ORAL

ALL CHANT "HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DeathSandwich posted:

After we find out what this guy knows next update, I'm pre-emptively voting we Assimilate him, adding his biological and technological uniqueness to our own

Let's go full Body Horror with this poo poo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSCe40HMv1c

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Arkanomen posted:

7 Raise a wall of water in front of the Missile

Shouldn't be too difficult.

This but also make Mexico build it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

5. This ship, and all who are on it. Belong to you now, this is the way of battle, and the way of combat. Spread yourself thin, like a patina of corruption upon each and everything. Becoming the ship, and it's crew controlling, and guiding them towards your will.

(Also, did mexico help build the Icewall?)

• Locked thread