Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
2: Craft the shard into a small, ultra-durable seed and send it boring deep into the earth with a rush of energy once we are out of sight of anyone. Do it from out at sea or whatever. Make it our checkpoint and transfer our main consciousness to it.

From this seed, we can start spreading ourselves throughout the entire planet, vein by vein.

Jungle Ship was cool and all, but with our power, why not be Gaia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
2 but replace his drawback of not being able to lie with the drawback of never being able to tell the truth. Also throw in a freebie to fix all his diseases and restore his singing ability. As long as everything he sings is a lie, of course.

What?

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Turn his family into the dinner table and his dinner table into dinner and his dinner into a throne for us to sit on; get seated and start questioning him as if this is a candelit-job-interview. Pretend nothing is wrong.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Alright well, Teleport his entire penthouse apartment to Mars and add another wing to it with hydroponics farms for food and air and a water recycler to boot so they can live here forever if they need to. Tell him to answer truthfully and maybe you'll think about sending him back. Maybe.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
2 - Bishop
If we are to survive against unknown odds that can somehow withstand even our incredible power, we need to diversify. We need contingencies. We need to think like a Wizard. First step, turn this guy into us, except still himself.

Lets get another piece of power first.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Become the next guest speaker that was always scheduled to speak in Kelly-Anne Neville's class on the topic of "Achieving your lifelong goals and ambitions by Kelly-Anne Neville becoming the willing servant and Horseman of the Mypocolypse."

As for our Bishop, have him create our corpse and then connect two door-frames temporarily so he can escape.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

AJ_Impy posted:

Be all her classmates. And her teacher. Replace them seamlessly, the originals kept entirely unharmed, unknowing and unaffected afterwards.

Yes this, but can we be the entire classroom as well? Desks included.

Then we talk to her from every conceivable direction at once, with one voice, and just ask her normally like hey, whats up with crazy powers am i right?

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Bang, zoom! Straight to the moon!

Teach her some manners and get her somewhere a little less crowded all in one go. Make sure the new environment doesn't kill either of us.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Replace our skin with that of the Irukandji-jellyfish and become the best at Aikido so we deflect her blow harmlessly and also inject her with a venom that causes the most pain a human is physically capable of feeling.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
+1 Plan AJ_Limpy

Lets turn her into a Saint.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Okay we have some downtime, now is a good a time as any.

We are far too vulnerable, even as an immortal. Let''s change that.

Enact Plan Nisa: World Tree

Teleport to a completely random spot and prohibit ourselves from knowing where that spot is so that no one can steal our memory of it. Once we are there, send a self-seed into the ground that will bore as deep into the earth as we are able to do safely.
Grow a splinter of our consciousness within, that we might return to should our main body (now merely our remote-host) perish.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
I don't think she has enough emotions left to be effected by mental assault or scare tactics. I say we just divert a very small meteor to hit her seat when we know she is in class. She wont see that coming.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Plan Penance Stare
Alright so we follow Plan Saint by giving her unfiltered always-on empathic telepathy - then we make her relive the moment where she killed us in the previous time-line over and over again until she breaks.
I mean, she probably would right way? But we do it for like ten minutes or something. Should be an enlightening experience.

Oh and then I guess we take her power and fix her.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Fix her life by turning the school into a secret training ground for Super Heroes. Everyone she know and loves keeps her identity confidential because she is their idol and inspiration. Burn 1d6 to empower every student within the academy tiny tiny tiny amount, giving them random one-use only powers such as 'teleport shelf' or ''talk to rocks".

The sudden influx of super persons should also serve to hide our influence in the world.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Spike the town water supply with a three day amnesiac

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Oh right, three things to do? Well then!

I think we need to lie low for a bit, and additionally do something to throw the badguys of our trail to get the heat off.

The first step is the easiest, lets go some place that isnt Australia that we have not been before. Let Kelly Anne pick, why not. Spike the water supply on the way out with some sort of anti-anxiety amnesiac (get everyone in town high basically) so they cant be bothered investigating what happened and then, as a bonus, release all we have on Manos criminal activities to WikiLeaks via some random person we mind control to do it for us.

So 1X hide, 1x Make people forget about us and 1x distract the bad guys.

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 23, 2017

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
3: Let it happen
7: Back us up
10: Become a tank

Basically, KARN acts as a huge threatening distraction, supported by Chance, whilst we work our infinite magic in the background to complete the objective. Basic party composition.

As for what to do next? 16: Plan World Tree. Take their hearts and our own and meld them together, turning them into a heart-seed that we send drilling into the centre of the earth from were it can grow roots in peace.

If anyone of us dies, their conscience will be returned to the world-heart and we can work out how to rescue them from there when we come to that.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
How difficult would it be to turn a cellphone into a satellite hacking device so we could get some better info on the Manos facility?

I figure that would be easier than just hacking a satellite straight-up since we are sort of earthbound atm. Unless we can just fly straight up and get even better eyes (somehow) I guess.

Actually, we can do anything yeah? Lets turn a rock into a rock outside the Manos facility and then ask it whats up.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
1: D/E: Just stealing a crate is not enough, they might open it or have an x-ray or whatever. No. We must become the crate. Our followers must become the contents.

They will never see it coming, and as a bonus they will give us a free tour of even the most secret part of the facilities as Chance has done his research before this to make sure our crate has all the most useful parts in their list. Even if he has to make it so.

2: Why settle for for anything less than total dominion? Information, people, equipment. Everything can be put into some form of crate eventually. E: Grey GooCrate Scenario.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
I think a continuation of the old plan would be best. They have something of ours, so we'll take something of theirs.

First, we go back into crate form. This should be easy as we have already done it. Then we round our corners a bit to become a sphere.

Then we turn inside out.

That way the facility, and everything in it, will be inside our faraday-cage shielded body for us to digest search through at our leisure.

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Apr 28, 2017

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
1:B
Exemplary performance. We need you to be ground level because we will by out very nature almost always be universe-level. We need you to solve problems that are too easy for us. Did I tell you about the chair? I hate the chair.

2: E
Not that it matters in the end, we are God, ultimately we write the rules of morality.

3: G
Lets lay low for a while and see what happens; we can go after another Active after that or evaluate preparations needed to enact Plan World Tree. We probably need to disrupt the Oracle before we do anything like that though, and for that we need butterflies. Lots of butterflies.

Teleport to Santa Barbara County where (according to a quick google search) hundreds of thousands of tiny monarchs await their new queen.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Dog Kisser posted:

Teleporting isn't too tough - and if you're opting to wait and watch you can pretty much 'take 20' to get to wherever you want.

For the sake of expediency, the plan is to seed the monarch butterfly breeding grounds with motes of our power, creating an entire generation of Chaos Butterflies to effectively cripple ORACLE.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

AJ_Impy posted:

1E: Reverse the flow of time until before this attack then take control of the drone above.

I was going to suggest the same but figured it might be too 'cheap' an option, but hey we are God, lets try it just this once!

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
C:

So we are worried about them not being themselves, or at least not the same selves and their alternate counterparts being somehow doomed. Well we just tried to time travel and accidentally succeeded even though we didn't. I'm sure we can see the tear in space-time from here.

What if we didn't succeed because what came out the other side when we attempted to go in was us, time traveling forward? Entering ourselves and replacing our future selves and everyone else present that were just killed with their previous versions saved by us up until that point since we already went through and saved everyone meticulously.

Confusing enough? Good. Plan Fix It With Time Travel.

Oh and I guess the paradoxing broke the drone. What a shame.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
1: D
2: Plan World Tree

We are immortal and all but they aren't, or not in the same way as we are. Lets change that. Lets take root. It is time.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
1: C

2: A
Suppression sounds perfect for an idea I have for later.

3: C
And for that plan we need everything. Every scrap of power.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Make it rain a bunch when he goes home and become an umbrella fortuitously discarded on the road just in front of him.

Don't steal his powers right away, just follow him home and spy on everything he does. Become his clothes for the next day when he sleeps.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

Noone is ever always not alone.

When he's using the bathroom burst out of the toilet and drag him down into the sewers.

Actually, I like this. We haven't been a sewer monster yet. Changing my vote to becoming a sewer-slime.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
E: Make a simulacrum of him out of random garbage floating around in the sewers. Do it slowly so that he sees every rotten shoelace turning into arteries etc. Turn an ancient, crippled rat into the simulacrums heart to really drive the point home. When it is finished, send it up the way he came down.

Then give him the choice of freely surrendering his stolen power, upon which we send him back up after draining him, or joining our cool gang. If he refuses, turn him into a sentient hat or something that the simulacrum will use forevermore.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

AJ_Impy posted:

How about Alter Causality so that he was only ever a succession of garbage puppets loyal only to us?

Simply killing him has no style and serves no purpose. Rendering it so he was never truly alive in the first place? That's something we haven't done yet.

Our last foray into time travel ended so well I can't see how this could possibly go wrong. I like the overall Keikakuness of this idea. Supported.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Lets play the floor is Lava. Also, grow some more limbs and run after him on the ceiling.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Dog Kisser posted:

[list]1A. Okay!
You couldn’t possibly cover all your tracks, but even without that they knew poo poo-all about you. You’d been reasonably sneaky so far, with your more… egregious errors tucked away behind failed timelines. If your plan was to disrupt Manos, take back your fragments and then punch Anthony in his stupid face, you were doing quite alright.

1: E: Can't cover all our tracks? Says who? We even have suppression now. All we really need is to bounce a bunch of tachyons on that one mirror on the surface of the moon and have them interact perfectly with the past in such a way that our tracks are neatly and retroactively erased. Simple.

2: Uh we should probably start with Plan World Tree so we don't have to like, ever die again. Preferably before they find us. Then we can go about fixing disasters, somehow.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

I never said to target the moon with suppression, I said to target it with Tachyons! Tachyons that target the Earth with suppression of any of our passing. Make it like a memetic virus that just makes remembering us super hard in [creatures].

But really, anything that orbits earth with some reflective surface will do. If drones count, the Hubble Space Telescope should do just fine.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
1: DC (martial arts only)
We need her prepared!

2: E Implicate!
Tie a little noose of probability around the money and then give it a nudge. Someone down the line will be inconvenient to us in a way we cannot simply brute force. But if this person were responsible for fraud, money-laundering and theft? Well that might just make our little problem go away.

3: Ask the Spirits about the weather
Just because we are God does not mean we are the only power in this realm. Time to get some lore from real, local experts.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Dog Kisser posted:

Add hilarious as that would be, as a rule I try to avoid referencing real world nonsense. Not a chastisement of your idea, just a note about my style.

Implicate a connection to HYDRA ?

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
We need eyes and ears everywhere, so make like a tree and literally put down our roots. Spend at least a week growing across the entire country, each leaf a complicated sensory organ attuned to the winds and gossips of those that stride below.

Plan World Tree begins with these humble origins.

Otherwise, I support Aj_Impys suggestions for Chance and KARN

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Dog Kisser posted:

Oh, unrelated: do you want to try to mark position? Last time was just after landing on Russia!

Yes, though preferably after the first seed is planted.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Well, the original Plan World Tree was all about hiding a part of ourselves where no one could find it, that we may never truly die. Classic phylactery stuff, except also infesting the earth itself and eventually connecting our roots to the internet.

Im still all for that, but there hasn't really been any point in the story where it made sense to do it in yet. So I'll have to do with becoming a forest of ears until a better plan comes along.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
That was always part of plan world tree, I just wanted to infect the entire earth first so they can't just kill us instantly with a well placed EMP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

I ride bikes all day posted:

If you want to take up a humanitarian cause then cure malaria, but do it after our enemies are no longer a very real threat.

Well, there is already Panacea the literal cure-all drug that they are making from us.

But that's no reason not to cure Malaria at the source. I mean, we are already trees. Just produce a sap or whatever that infects mosquitoes and neutralizes the pathogen.

• Locked thread