Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
landed a nice contract with deer park®, the bottling factory inside my 3/4 bathroom is gonna be a bit of a nuisance but with all that cash i'm probably gonna build a whole new bathroom sink inside the guest bedroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
it's bachelor as heck but hey, i should enjoy my sink cave while i can

eventually i'll settle down and itll be turned into a nursery, and babies cant drink from sinks until they're like three or four

joke_explainer

The spout.ly guys are going to be bucking it up on you goofballs drinking from your sinks instead of a crisp highly-rated public water fountain.

Plebian Parasite

I invested in a large amount of surgical tubing so I may gorge myself on sinkwater from anywhere in my house; but I think it defeats the purpose, as I no longer have to make the introspective and attentive walk to the bathroom to enjoy the tranquil and personable waters emanating thereof, and plus it has a condomy taste to it now.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
my bathroom sink smells funny so I started drinking from the kitchen sink instead

social vegan

I don't know what to do doc, I can't even wash my hands without taking a sip, at this point I may have ingested a bottle of softsoap indirectly. Turns out it doesn't taste like coconut shea butter

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My friend likes to watch the sun rise, but I like to watch the bathroom sink

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My friend likes to watch the sun rise, but I like to watch the bathroom sink

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
There's no bathroom and there is no sink

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
The water out of the tap is very

----------------

Senior Management

I do all my important business in the bathroom sink. It is the only place that is crisp and refreshing enough.

:jerry:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
warm bathroom lift

FactsAreUseless

Ahundredbux posted:

warm bathroom lift
In America, this is a "poo poo elevator."

Senior Management

They laugh now as I drink out of the bathroom sink at the mall, but I will be the one who does the laughing when they are struck down by thirst!

:jerry:

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
At the risk of sounding like Three Olives I really like the Fiji bottled water, but the Cleveland tap water isn't bad. :kiddo:

----------------

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Ahundredbux posted:

my bathroom sink smells funny so I started drinking from the kitchen sink instead

there's a little filter that you can unscrew where the water comes out usually, and replacing that should make all the difference. or it might be coming from the drain, where draino comes in handy. do not drink it, but instead pour it down the drain and it will smell minty, minty fresh

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

there's a little filter that you can unscrew where the water comes out usually, and replacing that should make all the difference. or it might be coming from the drain, where draino comes in handy. do not drink it, but instead pour it down the drain and it will smell minty, minty fresh

thanks but I've already taken apart and cleaned the dang thing and it's coming from the bottom of the drain pipe or whatever you call it

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
r u guys thirsty gulpers or skinny sippers

social vegan

*plays fart sounds on loop on my phone to hide the sound of me drinking from the running faucet*

Manifisto

opioid agonist posted:

r u guys thirsty gulpers or skinny sippers

skinny sipper in the streets, thirsty gulper from my bathroom sink's teats

ty nesamdoom!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

social vegan posted:

*plays fart sounds on loop on my phone to hide the sound of me drinking from the running faucet*

lol

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Salesman: This is the top o the line sink!
Me: yeah but Im gonna need to taste from the cold tap

social vegan

*lil wayne rapping and holding a styrofoam cup of ice cold tap water oh ya baby*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
people think i spend a lot of time washing my hands after i use the bathroom but i'm really just hydrating myself, i pretend to be drying my hands when i come out

bradzilla

op have u heard of jugs? put some water in a jug, then put it in ur fridge, wait a few hours, take a drink and feel the ice cold refreshment :feelsgood:

tap water will never be cold enough againb

social vegan

bradzilla posted:

op have u heard of jugs? put some water in a jug, then put it in ur fridge, wait a few hours, take a drink and feel the ice cold refreshment :feelsgood:

tap water will never be cold enough againb

it's not the same w/o the danger of running water, knowing each moment the tap is on another molecule of water may escape my gob

social vegan

though it never does for my gob is an awesome gob

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Is the dinner ok? You haven't touched your drink, would you like something else?"
"yeah, um where's the bathroom?"

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
I always drink from the bathroom sink faucet and never from the kitchen one

Gatekeeper

me: "hey what do you say we grab drinks some time?"

her: "sure. my bathroom or yours?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Gatekeeper posted:

me: "hey what do you say we grab drinks some time?"

her: "sure. my bathroom or yours?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

City of Glompton posted:

I can't get enough of the cold water from my bathroom sink. I keep drinking, and drinking, but it doesn't lessen my thirst. I open the tap fully and guzzle water as fast as I can, and my body starts to inflate cartoonishly. first my left foot, then my right, followed by my legs, my torso, my arms. I fight the pressure of my gigantic head against the wall, trying to keep my mouth under the faucet. my skin becomes shiny and translucent, and all my organs bob around inside like a carnival fish. I gulp desperately. I expand through bathroom until my knee is pierced by a sharp cabinet corner I've been meaning to fix. Whoosh!

the neighbors are going to be really mad that this has happened again.

~sig~

• Locked thread