Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

You know it bitch.

Welcome to a new place for USPOL discussion in CSPAM.

Really, just post anything, as long as it pertains to these things:

-US Politics

Congrats, rule followed, if you can make that link.

In the meantime, just to continue with the most obvious kicker: http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/hes-a-state-democratic-elector-but-robert-satiacum-says-he-wont-vote-for-clinton/

And now there's a second, apparently. This is finally a thing shaking my so far flawless record of not Arzying. How many fuckers like this snuck through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

we're gonna have to check their unmentionables for suspected "trump stamps"

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
So your saying the libertarian debate is the future of all elector conventions, where we all strip down to make sure we don't have trump stamps?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

it's either that or putting a match to blood samples and the FDA won't allow us to do the blood samples

Shadokin
Mar 6, 2004
It absolutely infuriates me that the punishment for not casting electoral vote for the candidate your state picks is so lax that anyone would even consider it. I do not care who you are, how can you even have a pretense of being a free country with bullshit like that?

I would feel the exact same way if they were speaking about Trump.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Technically, there isn't any punishment at all. The fine the state has is probably unconstitutional.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Here's a thread for US politics, here in the sub forum dedicated to politics huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
People are crossing the border and not assimilating into our threads. they're bringing shitposting, they're bringing in arzying, and some, I assume are good people

• Locked thread