Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
smdh that this wasn't in the OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIVb4cZetxk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
also :laffo: at marshawn lynch on the injury cart, dude is an american treasure

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
i'm not all too bothered by nebraska getting curbstomped by ohio state, it's what i expected most of the season. kinda sucks that they're on the outside looking in for the division title but poo poo 10-2 is very realistic and i didn't think there was a chance in hell they'd win that many before the season started.

e: probably better if they don't win the division actually, getting curbstomped by michigan or ohio state again would probably not look too good

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lol speaking of which how the gently caress did Western Michigan drop three spots in the coaches poll. eliminating that extremely dumb poll from having any consequence is one of the best parts of using a committee for the playoffs

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

this ongoing saga is the best side-story of the season

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
i don't think it's really that controversial to vote michigan #1, they've been dominant for the most part. the gap between the top four teams is probably a lot smaller than most would like to admit.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lol the B1G Friday night games next year are gonna be hot doo-doo

quote:

The Big Ten has announced its Friday night slate for 2017:

Sept. 1: Washington at Rutgers and Utah State at Wisconsin
Sept. 8: Ohio at Purdue
Sept. 29: Nebraska at Illinois
Oct. 13: Northwestern at Maryland
Oct. 27: Michigan State at Northwestern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Henchman of Santa posted:

I'm so glad basketball starts tonight, man.

lol so about that...

• Locked thread