Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Hi Santa, I AM READY. I am also lazy so I'm basically copying/pasting from last year's SASS:

I love sending mail, so if you can't think of anything I can always use stamps. I also love Rachel Maddow, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, vintage Disney and the Haunted Mansion in particular, urbex, coffee, BJJ, lip balm, cats, Korean stationery, and fountain pens.

Santee, I will do my best to find something that will delight and/or terrify you. That is, unless you're a lurker, in which case I will send you a box of cat hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme
Hello,

Thank you Tiaz for organizing the SASS. This is my first time!

I have already managed to confuse myself, and I'm hoping there is someone out there who will help me. I have created a SASS account and verified my email, but I'm failing to verify my profile, despite having copy/pasted the secret code into my profile. (I put it in the "About Me" section, if it matters.) Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Fixed problem. I am signed up.

Ulillinguist fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Nov 20, 2016

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
I've participated in SASSmas for the last 5 years, unfortunately my financial situation won't allow it this time around. Next year though, I swear you will get so many bees!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Trying to get my email verified but no code email returned as of yet. Anybody else having problems with Hotmail?

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer

Viruswithshoes posted:

Trying to get my email verified but no code email returned as of yet. Anybody else having problems with Hotmail?

Yes. Tiaz is aware, I believe. I just used my alternate gmail account and it verified quickly.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

JointHorse posted:

Ohhh yes, it's that time again! :getin: Time to dig out my previous sassmas post and update it, things have changed since last year mmhm. (For the better even!)

Are you still a lumberjack?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Ulillinguist posted:

Hello,

Thank you Tiaz for organizing the SASS. This is my first time!

I have already managed to confuse myself, and I'm hoping there is someone out there who will help me. I have created a SASS account and verified my email, but I'm failing to verify my profile, despite having copy/pasted the secret code into my profile. (I put it in the "About Me" section, if it matters.) Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Try putting it somewhere else. I usually use one of the contact spaces and never have a problem.

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Hello everybody, I'm really looking forward for another round of SASS!

Hey Santa, I'm not posting too much, so here's some additional info on me:

German Dude in his very late twenties, who's sharing a flat with a chocolate/weird SF-loving girfriend and two toy-loving cats.

Hobbywise, I'm doing historical fencing (i.e. medieval german-school style), playing the lyre and gardening (gonna plant some berry bushes and an apple tree next year in the countryside). But I'm also interested in theology, ecology and cooking - if you have local yummy stuff, send it over :)

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Used my work email instead, all good! Let's do this!!!!!!

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
REGISTERED

My 4th year of SASS and I am pumped.

:siren: HERE IS MY INFO: :siren:

For Santa:

I am a 28 year old software developer in Ohio. I am from the Cleveland area. I love sports. I'm certainly not opposed to anything Cleveland sports related, though I have a lot of Browns stuff acquired over the years. I also am really into watching MMA, especially UFC. I'm on a big kick of being into medieval history and movies lately. I'm a big hiker in spring, summer, and fall. I love beer, especially porters and stouts, though I have my own qualms about sending any in sassmass packages again. I generally like all foods and have no food allergies. I do however really like the following things: chocolate, pretzels, toffee, sweet potatoes, popcorn, nuts, jerky, and cheese. I also have a cat who is 1 1/2 years old and still plays like crazy.

If you prefer to stalk me rather than read suggestions, I've been mostly lurking as of late. Sorry there are so many pages of bad shitposting in random GDT threads.

Feel free to interrogate me thoroughly via the Super Advanced Santa Messaging System.

Please do not send literal bees.

Santee:
Expect many food stuffs, though I will check to make sure it won't kill you! I will also get other things, but food stuffs is the only 100% part of my plan other than bees. I used to send beer as well, but my trip to the UPS store last year was really uncomfortable because they tried to insist on inspecting my package.(I still might send beer)

wilderthanmild fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Dec 1, 2016

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Hello Santa!

Third year doing this, first time in a long while.

I'm a 29 year old white dude programmer who writes Ruby/Javascript/Swift so I have a beard, wear flannel, and have a macbook covered in programming stickers. I ride my road bike every day and get yelled at by rednecks in pickup trucks for riding 5 mph under the speed limit. And I still don't own a bear pope kit. :(

I've been teaching myself to play the guitar for ~5 months now. I can sort of play songs now! I like to fail to play progressive metal music.

I'm on the keto diet so I only eat meat and eggs. Lots of meat and Scotch. A lot of time is spent over a grill, smoker, or sous vide machine cooking massive hunks of it.

I have a 5 year old cat who hates everything I've ever bought her. The only thing she seems to like are: headphone cables, power cables, charging cables. Maybe she likes stringy toys, who knows she's a princess who gets whatever she wants and likes none of it. (See avatar for portrait). Please no NSFW stuff.

Dear santee: Hope you like Beer. The Florida beer scene kicks rear end and you'll be getting a box full of it.

JointHorse
Feb 7, 2005

Lusus naturę et exaltabitur cor eius.

Yams Fan

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Are you still a lumberjack?
Oh hello there, thanks for the nifty hat! :)

And not at this moment, I just switched jobs to construction side of things. There still might be the occasional need to fell a tree or two, but mostly I'll be holding a shovel from now on. But I still need those eye-burningly bright clothes, so hey santa nudge-nudge ;)

JointHorse fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Nov 21, 2016

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

Hello,

I am a 31 y/o goonette from MN. I live with my husband, a beta fish named Dippy, and my two cats Oswald Cobblepot and Tiggy. This is my first SASS. I was inspired to sign up to cheer up my Christmas blues; my grandmother and grandfather who hosted Christmas each year for the family both passed away a few months ago. My aunt and uncle moved away too. Now there is no one to host and bring the family together. So now SASS is going to be my new Christmas tradition!

To my Santa: I would really cherish something homemade - even a letter telling me about yourself or a copy of your favorite family recipe would be greatly appreciated. I like just about everything, but things that come to mind at this moment are: Harry Potter, Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, rpg dice, cats and other animals, history, cooking and making bento boxes. I'm a size XL. Supporting small businesses is a plus if you decide to buy something.

To my Santee: I am a bit crafty and am brimming with ideas of things to make! Your gift will probably be homemade in part or in whole unless you specify that you are wishing for something else in particular!

Ulillinguist fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Nov 21, 2016

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
I've signed up for two separate accounts because I'm too loving stupid to use the space bar, and I've copied 273628276373 codes into my profile with no success, but by god I'd like to get my Santa on.

I'm thirty, female, a critical care nurse with a gross sense of humor, a fan of Lord of the Rings and Star Trek and Harry Potter because of loving course I am. I collect weird honey from around the world. I love knitting and crochet, cooking with unusual spices and ingredients, and drinking a poo poo-ton of tea and gin. I live in Seattle where it's drippy and slightly chilly half the year and grotesquely humid all summer. I read a lot of sci-fi and fantasy, most of my clothing is either teal or orange, and my taste in music lies between "dad jams from the 70s" and "endless Sufjan Stevens." I have a cat, a bearded husband, and two bromeliads. I'm secretly really boring as it turns out

LET'S MAKE THIS poo poo HAPPEN

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

I've been on this dying internet forum for five years now, and this year I'm neither finishing a PhD nor in the middle of having my marriage implode, so let's do this thing!

Santa: I'm a 30-something post-doc doing bioinformatics for cancer research. I bike a lot, and help people fix their bikes, and care a lot about the environment. I sometimes play computer games, but these days when I do they're usually super-nerdy grand strategy Paradox-type things, and anyway I have more games already than I have time for. Handmade stuff, tasty things from where you're from, etc, would be fantastic. Booze is great, though may be hard to get across the border? I probably have enough decor in my place right now, but am on a bit of a skull kick if you feel like going that way. Clothes are not the best idea, although I wouldn't say no to some ridiculous an/or awesome bike socks.

Santee: Odds are high that you'll be getting things from the local farmers market in your package, but let's see what you're into. Also this is my first time doing this, but going by some other people's experiences, please do post what you'd like or I will send you a box full of free-range organic bear poop.

Lead out in cuffs fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Nov 28, 2016

SnafuAl
Oct 20, 2010

VR! VR! VR!
BLOODY VR!

Finally got everything sorted and I am so ready for my 6th SASSmas!

Santa,

I'm a 27-year-old goon living with his also-goon girlfriend (not sure if she's taking part this year though). I am always stoked to receive local or hand-made things (or just weird, last year I got Japanese candy fresh from Canada), but if you need extra help:

- I play a lot of games. I'm writing this "fresh" off of playing the PAYDAY series for 25 hours for charity. PC and Nintendo mainly, but I do also have a 360, and a bunch of older consoles.

- I collect some odd stuff. I love getting a hold of weird folk/rock music from around the world, including Scotland, Ireland, Mongolia, Canada and Germany so far. I also collect masks from media, such as the Loki mask from The Mask or the Plague Doctor's mask from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (both of which I received as SASSmas gifts in previous years!)

- I wear tshirts. 2XL, or ideally 3XL since I prefer baggy clothes.

All i ask is that you keep it work-safe on the outside of the box. other than that, go nuts.

Santee,

Hopefully you've posted in here and/or extensively elsewhere to help me find something you'll really enjoy. Either way, expect some Scottish tat from my local tourist traps and enough sugary treats to kill every diabetic in a 5-mile radius.*

*May not actually kill diabetics. Probably won't actually. Sorry.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Woo, got in and verified, real easy once you learn Tiaz's secret codes.

Santa: I'm a 34 year old goon dude living in a house that, despite what the bank tells you, I totally completely own myself. :ninja:

My girlfriend and I have between us two stupid-looking cats:

And an even stupider-looking dog:

They enjoy toys and treats, and are even satisfied with just he box they came in.

I enjoy all sorts of things, but if there's local or homemade treats you want to send my way, they're most appreciated.

Just search my post history for a more involved-idea of what I likes if you want.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Recently I binged on Red One and would like the hard cover(s), I also wouldn't mind Hitman (Ennis) trades, as that looks cool, but singles are too expensive for me to collect at my LCBS. Or Ben Templesmith stuff. I love his work, and the stuff of 44Flood. I also like drugs and drug paraphernalia, specifically for :weed: and psychedelics. Booze and cigars also work. Nudes or Lewds of goons are also fun.

Of note. If my santee does not post a list of what they want. They will be forcibly converted to my religion and ordained. So, there's that.

E: book wise I love the 1632-verse

numerrik fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Nov 22, 2016

Eric the Half a Bea
Jul 13, 2008

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so
Toilet Rascal
Dear Santa,

I'm a pretty happy single lady living with two cats, Zeus and Asmodeus, who are kick-rear end. We're a crime fighting trio.

I'm originally from another country but now live in the States. So if you're from the States I'd love to get something cool or weird from your town/city/state. Foreign? Foreign food is awesome and I eat pretty much most stuff that's not legitimately gross like pickled eels. No eels please. :goshawk: Also not a fan of peppermint. Anything peculiar about where you're from? Cool! Want to tell me about a weird dream you had or something personal about you, cool story about your grandma? Great!

I love books - non-fiction, sci-fi, period fiction (hello Russians), but really don't like any obvious romance stuff or bad modern stories of period fiction. I really like graphic novels and recently read Fun Home for the first time and it was awesome.

Also love feminism, cats puking on the patriarchy, stuff like that. Cool feminist t-shirt? I'm a size small, sometimes medium depending on the brand. Love jewellery.

Overall, get me whatever makes your heart happy, something you like or maybe something that means something to you (but not like your girlfriend's mom's ashes and urn that you broke while trying to hock it because that's just gross). Maybe a thing that you always loved getting as a gift. I love surprises. Tacky is fun. Epic is better.

Just one big thing: nothing election related. I've had enough of this loving hellbeast of an election cycle to last a lifetime. :911:

Dear OP, Lord Tiaz: sent you a PM. Thank you for doing all of this as always!

Dear Santee:

There are many delicious treats from my US hometown so wonderful that they should be outlawed and you will get them (if you want).

Eric the Half a Bea fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Nov 30, 2016

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
Okay, it's time to give up on my datacenter actually responding to my support requests. Having no luck getting hotmail to trust my IP, I'm just going to relay through amazon's SES.
Unfortunately it apparently takes them 24h to open an account, so I guess microsoft mail services users can expect me to set that up and to start receiving your long-awaited registration mail tomorrow evening.
It's gonna be like ten cents in total I should've done this as soon as I saw a problem sorry gang!

Everything is on track for assignments on Dec 1. :toot:

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Alright, ready for some extreme santa-ing!

I convinced my wife to sign up this year so it's gonna be hopping in my house!

To my Santa, a little about me:

• I'm a dude who is about turn 30.
  • I'm a social worker.
  • My wife and I coach improv classes at a high school. We love funny things.
  • I own the now semi-famous cat Buterscotch. He shares a thread with all of the animals we foster
  • I have insanely fidgety hands and am always on the lookout for toys to keep them occupied so I don't destroy everything around me.
  • I'm super into board games, but I guess that's a tricky thing to go looking for since I own a bunch already.
  • I'm into writing and reading fiction. I've particularly gotten interested in humor recently.
  • I like cool local stuff. One year I got an Alamo Drafthouse beer glass and that was easily one of my favorite gifts so far.
  • My wife and I recently became vegan. We're not supremely awful or hostile about it, but if you're into sending food, that's what we eat now.
  • We also own several birds and another cat.
  • I wear a size L t-shirt
  • Some random favorites: Kurt Vonnegut, Rick and Morty, Calvin and Hobbes, Penn & Teller, Coen Brothers, Charlie Kauffman, Philadelphia Eagles

To my santee: your Christmas shall be extra buttery.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Is it too late to sign up?

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you
Whatup Santa.

- I'm 29.
- I make computer games. My first big game was Dropsy.
- I record music with lots of small weird instruments.
- I'm married and just moved to Germany in April.
- I was born and raised in Central Florida. Trailer parks, meth, etc.
- I like old computer games, prog rock (not really prog metal though), other weird music genres, fantasy/sci-fi books/movies.
- Small shirt size.

Other stuff:
- I do not own a blu-ray player.
- I don't have any consoles here.
- No election stuff please!

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

goodness posted:

Is it too late to sign up?

No! Get in there!

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker
DEAR SANTA

I would have cool things to tell you, but this is SASS and you have a forum full of my bad posting to tell you what I might like! Get to it!

But also, I love any fun and/or stupid things from your country of origin.

sincerely,
Del
Age 38

Akumu
Apr 24, 2003

Hi Santa! Please find below some facts about me that should hopefully aid you in your gift selections.

I am a newly minted professional physicist. I love puzzles of the sort one might find in a puzzle hunt (my team finished all the puzzles in the Mezzacotta Puzzle Competition and were very proud). I like comics, video games, sci-fi, and general nerdery. I have been known to geocache from time to time, and I have recently gotten into the McElroy brothers, those good good joke boys. Shirts: XL. If you are from a distant land, Santa, I would love any local color you could supply.

To my santee of last year, I wish you had posted about the gift I put together for you! It was a lot of work and I hope it was appreciated and enjoyed.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I guess I'm going to need my santee's email to send the gift certificates to from audible. I already know they are getting the Norm McDonald audio book but have to see who I get before I pick the other ones.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Dear Santa! I am a 29-year-old software engineer out in sunny California. I am a huge geek and I love games, all kinds of games. Video games, board games, card games, you name it. I don't want to poo poo a huge list of what I own all over the thread though, so if you want to go that route, send me a SASS message.

Of course, you can also take the awesome route and get me something local and/or homemade, especially foodstuffs. I'm still using the giant glass mug I received in SASS 2011 :3:

NWS poo poo is fine as long as it's inside the box and not something completely over-the-top like Goatse. Also please don't send me a t-shirt or other clothing, I won't wear it.

Dear Santee! I am awful at choosing gifts, so expect me to agonize over what to get you for weeks before I finally just choose something at random. You can probably expect some delicious baked goods to be in the box though!

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...
Hello Santa,

I'm a lady of a certain age (mid 30s) who loves to cross stitch and I can never have enough 16 inch aida fabric (neutrals) or 4" and 10" wooden hoops (if you buy these, don't go to the crafts stores, you can find them online for wholesale prices!). I am crazy about documentaries and can never watch enough (some fave documentarians are errol morris, herzog, that kind of thang/flavor). I am obsessed with etsy. I love history books, so if you do too and want to suggest a title or give me your favorite I'd be all over that poo poo. Honestly, anything you want to send me is awesome. You can do a look up to see my previous posts for SASS. Ask any questions you have. If you make me something, I won't be able to eat it but I will find someone who will be able to enjoy. I'm hoping this is as much fun for you as it is for me. I will absolutely come back to repost your gift. Honestly, if you're really stumped I'd be pretty stoked with a NYT home delivery subscription (but that's super expensive so lawlz, prob not). Feel free to message me; it's part of the fun!

Santee,
ya dun goofed.

Edited because I write good and stuff.

kafkasgoldfish fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Nov 25, 2016

Comrade Quack
Jun 6, 2006
Witty closing remarks have been replaced by massive head trauma and general stupidity.
Woooo! I remembered before the cutoff again this year.

Santa,
I'm lame and my amazon wish list is even more lame because most of the things I want are intangible, like to get through Christmas with the extended family without any of them saying racist poo poo. Every year I request a Christmas tree ornament, the general guide is that the harder it would be for me to replace the better (no generic shiny balls). So that often means handmade, vintage, just plain weird, or some combo of those. I have a hand painted goatse ornament and a Santaur if that gives you any ideas. I like unicorns, candy, sewing, handmade plush, puns and goatse. I promise to use the messaging site if you want more info, because I don't know what else to say here.

Comrade Quack fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Dec 1, 2016

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Yayayay my favorite time of year!!! :neckbeard:
I don't know how many times I've done this but I love it every time!!

I'm a 28 yo female. Shirt size: men's L/ women's XL
I work as a dispatcher for an ambulance company in the Chicago area. Meaning I swear and drink a lot while I sit chained to my desk.
I'm pretty girly, more than I am nerdy. I like make up, zebra print, glitter, sugar skulls. Nerdy stuff is Harry Potter, Gotham, Batman in general really, Sherlock. I hate hate hate anime.
I JUST got the clear to close on my first house :shepspends: so anything for a house would be super cool!
I LOVE tea. I'm obsessed with it. I have a huge sweet tooth if you're thinking food stuffs.
ALLERGY WARNINGS: pumpkin!! Please no pumpkin spice anything. I've tried pumpkin spice rum thinking it would be just a flavor additive (like a banana laffy taffy) and had a reaction. :spooky:
I'm also allergic to latex so no masks, balloons, or anything you're not certain of.
The address listed is my parents since that's where I'm at now. My dad has cancer so I'm not going to move out immediately so I can help take care of him. For that reason please keep the box appropriate and for my sake keep it clear of bodily fluids, products, and bugs (except BEES)

Santee: I hope I do a good job and make you happy with whatever you get! I try my best :) I'm excited to be your Santa. I will shower you with bees to the best of my financial ability :greatgift:

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

Santa:
I almost never post anymore but I'll put my wish list in here and talk to you on the website so don't be an rear end in a top hat again this year, just please send me something.

Santee:
You're getting weed and dildos, hooray!

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
Outgoing mail is going via a relay now, so if you were holding off or having difficulty registering, get in there and make it work!

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i get stoked about giving good gifts, so this should be fun.

i like gadgets. i could use a cool raspberry pi case.
i like old antiquated to current flash cart stuff.
i like earthbound, megaman.
camel paraphernalia.
i could use a new electronics \ jewelers screw driver set. i could use a new soldering pencil.
if these things sound too esoteric or just don't sound fun, that's okay, i'll appreciate whatever. :)

i really don't want any dildos or weed stuff.

scott zoloft fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Nov 26, 2016

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
YAY!!! I have lost count of what number SASS this is for me. Thank you, tiaz. I really look forward to doing this every year.

Dear Santa,

I post rarely but tweet like my life depended on it.

Me:
--41 year old (Age don't mean poo poo.) lady type goon with longtime boyfriend.
--I like making jams/jellies, baking things, cooking things, eating things, taking pictures of things.
--I'm learning to play hockey and once I win the lottery I'll move on to goalie. Who needs teeth, right?
--I do the Nintendo thang and Playstation whosiwhatsit and the Steam whatchacallit. You kids and your newfangled amusements. Why in my day *snooze*
--I like LEGO. One day I hope to put all my city sets together mixed with a couple Christmas ones and have cops and thieves running around stealing poo poo.
--I love and welcome homemade/handmade stuff and local stuff from your area! I have gotten lots of cool stuff in the past from all over!
--I drink. wheee!

Restrictions:
--I don't like nuts.

Go hog wild!

Santee:

Yer gettin' stuff.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Dear Santa, I'm a ladygoon nursing student who lives in WA and is always cold. School is consuming my life so my hobbies have fallen by the wayside and I'm more of a lurker than a poster, so here are facts about me:

I'm Jewish, a vegan, a size S in clothing, very :420: friendly and always have class warfare on the brain. I generally like practical gifts - I just moved into a new apartment, could use stuff to keep me warm, and would be happy with things in general to make my life more pleasant/less depressing. I like to work out, I'm super into skincare and am trying to learn about makeup and fashion in general. If all else fails, hydroflask? I'm not really hoping for anything specific, so if I'm too hard to shop for, I have two cats. Feel free to spoil them accordingly :sparkles:

Lovelyn fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Dec 1, 2016

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
My last santa was a turbo deadbeat who came back just in time for re-sass to assure me that he'd send something, then deadbeat me again (thanks rear end in a top hat).

Luckily I managed to send out a distress signal like ten seconds before the thread closed and glorious forums poster peanut came to my rescue:

The guy on the right is me :3:

:swoon:

I loving LOVE Kit Kat. Everything in this box was real nice and any package that contains caramel pancake KitKat is cool in my book.

peanut re-SASS'd like half the thread last year so thanks for being a chill person and making Christmas great again!

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Just updated my profile! But for some reason it won't find the code I posted up on my profile. Other than that, let's get this poo poo going!

quote:

Here's a rundown of whether or not you're a good little Sovereign Citizen:

✗ Verified Profile
✓ Verified Email
Verdict: Real Bad

At the moment you *will not* be assigned on Dec 1 because of the above reasons. You'd better fix one or all of them.

Here's what we know about you:

Shipping To: LITERALLY ANYWHERE
Address
Sorry, I was an idiot.
Please don't send me poop.

Electronic Mail: SASS-191923CB
Password: hunter2
FUN MODE: True
ID: 172
Is any of that wrong? You could fix it. In fact, please do.

You can log out if you're done with all this, are leaving the library you live in, etc

J.A.B.C. fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Nov 27, 2016

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

J.A.B.C. posted:

Just updated my profile! But for some reason it won't find the code I posted up on my profile. Other than that, let's get this poo poo going!

are you sure you want your address wide open like that

e: also try putting your code in the yahoo field or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

[quote="J.A.B.C." post="466837040"]

I had this same problem. What ended up fixing the issue for me was manually keying (as opposed to copy and pasting) the secret code into several fields of my profile.

• Locked thread