Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peanut
Sep 9, 2007

omg my Finnish Santa sent a thank you gift for my thank you gift

I will frame this and we are BFFs forever luv u Hiilai :swoon:

ps I use that mug every day because it's huge and everything was amazing and I shared the licorice with a Swedish friend and it made his family v happy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Yes please frame it!

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

poronty posted:

OK today I finally tore open my sass package that has been waiting for me at home for a week while I was away (again).

Holy poo poo. SO MUCH STUFF I am absolutely humbled and blown away. I definitely do not deserve even half this much awesomeness, ChesterJT. And again, I am really sorry to post this late about your beautiful gifts. Better late than never, so here goes.

WTF I can't even A MIX CD FOR ME? No one has ever given me a mix cd

Gorgeous wrapping on EVERY SINGLE ITEM you are one insane(ly awesome) santa

My new favorite tee and fridge magnet

The full haul: a cool as hell beanie, pair a socks, cat toys (my cat and both my friend's cats got one of the 3 catnip fishies each and all of them have been totally hosed up on those since), a beautiful leather cat head coin bank, and tons of candy to boot.

Friend's cat has already hunted down the wind-up bee

I am so happy right now. I will sleep in my new tee and beanie and socks tonight. THANKS SANTA!

Glad you like your stuff! First time I've done international so I was worried about what might be an issue through customs. Hope you can find a song or two on the cd you like!

Crux
Apr 9, 2007

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...

Sorry.
Dear peanut, thank you for being an awesome person. The snacks are fantastic. It really brightened up my Valentine's day in addition to saving SASS.

A gallery of contents:

I already ate the original flavored veggie sticks, and they were a lot better than my experience with veggie straws had me anticipate! I look forward to trying all the other little goodies over the next couple days. You're the best!

Something else showed up as well, though.

A 2016 Dumpster Fire Ornament! I'm not sure entirely on the origin, but I appreciate this all the same. It really ties the room together.

Comrade Quack
Jun 6, 2006
Witty closing remarks have been replaced by massive head trauma and general stupidity.

Crux posted:

Something else showed up as well, though.

A 2016 Dumpster Fire Ornament! I'm not sure entirely on the origin, but I appreciate this all the same. It really ties the room together.

Oh, The ornament is from Me!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Hurray! You deserve nice things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pepsigloworm
Mar 11, 2005
Moo
I notice that the site is no longer operative, so I can no longer message my Santee. I hope he got the stuff, he was all the way in Chile! Last I heard he was still waiting for it to arrive.

• Locked thread