Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
luloo123
Aug 25, 2008
Dear Santa,
I'm a 37 11/12ths year old lady goon. I'm a food anthropology graduate student hopefully within a hair's breadth of graduating with my PhD. When I'm procrastinating, I make things with fabric and yarn. I like food but don't eat mammals. Booze and NSFW stuff is A-OK with me. I have an obsession with regional foods, cookbooks, Lego, and hockey, but I'll be delighted with anything you send.
Love,
Luloo

Dear Santee,
I hope you like penises.
Love,
Luloo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luloo123
Aug 25, 2008

STEAK FOR BREAKFAST posted:

Thank you so much luloo123!

I'm glad that you and the cats loved everything! I guess the catnip was more potent than I realized.

I too got presents from my mysterious Santa at the Austin, TX branch of the North Pole today!

I got a copy of Weird Ohio and a cookbook full of recipes from Austin's best chefs. Whatafries and Creamy Pepper sauce from Whataburger. Buttermilk pancake mix, little miniature Japanese food, a badass Lego lady, two Millionaires (pecans and caramel covered in chocolate. I eated one and it was delicious), and sour pickle balls which live up to their name. As you can tell from my Christmas tree, I do enjoy pickles, so I found them delicious.

Thank you so much, mystery Santa! I loved everything! I'm looking forward to trying recipes from the cookbook!

luloo123
Aug 25, 2008

Flaccid Trip posted:

Yay, it got there without exploding Whataburger sauce all over everything!

I am your mystery santa, and I completely forgot to put a card or note in this year, which I only realized after I got home from taking it to the post office.

Glad you like it!

I loved everything! Thank you, Flaccid Trip!

• Locked thread