Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Flaccid Trip posted:

To Santa:

I'm a 28-year-old goonette. I enjoy Borderlands, cooking, and marine wildlife. I also like jigsaw puzzles (the more difficult, the better, because I can send it on to family and infuriate them) and foreign candy. I'm allergic to shellfish, and don't eat seafood at all, so please don't send anything of the sort. I do a lot of sewing, and make stuffed animals, so neat patterns or pattern books would be cool. Nothing NWS on the outside of the box, please. I have both Amazon and Steam wishlists if that sort of thing helps. I have one cat, but she's a spoiled weirdo who barely plays with her toys and won't eat anything but her kibble and carpet fuzz.

Also to Santa, do not disappoint her or I will loving destroy you.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Juan Carlos III posted:

Disappointing ladies is my specialty. :smuggo:

Dammit you were supposed to get mad about my over the top comment :argh:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Nooner posted:

I guess im getting messages but I have no idea how to read them. this website sucks poo poo gently caress you OP you idiot bitch fucker make a better site

calm down dude

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I hate christmas

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Benny the Snake posted:

If you can't find your Christmas spirit, buy it at your local liquor store.

After all these years of you asking me to proofread your short stories, here we are, Benny. Dang. I thought we were buds.

In the spirit of the season I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year anyway.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Non Serviam posted:

Where are you Santaaaaaaa :(

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fashionably Great posted:

Package it really well with more bubble wrap than you think you need and make sure that there are layers of absorbent cushioning as well as an outer sealed bag if at all possible to contain leakage if things get hosed up in shipping. When shipping things that are fragile, ANY room to move around in the box is bad. You should put filler (crumpled up newspaper is just fine and is cheap) in the box to make sure there is no movement when you close the box and shake it as hard as you can. Any movement felt/heard and you need to add more filler. Realize that your package is going to get thrown around and treated poorly by an overworked postal worker in the process of getting to your santee. Worst case scenario, if you've taken care to package it in something that will contain the liquid and glass it won't completely gently caress up the rest of your gifts if it breaks.

yeah that's all fine and good unless your gift needs to breathe and drink from the bowl of water I put in there :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Flaccid Trip posted:

I have intercepted Santa's box from my family.

Delicious food (I've already eaten all of the Cocomels)! An awesome holiday skeleton card! Tiny puzzle! Fuzzy keyring! And of course, a medieval tapestry bag which will serve me well as a new purse. I know I'm definietely drinking that cocoa mix tonight, because it's 33 degrees out and perfect hot drink weather.

Thank you, Washington Santa!

You better be glad she's happy, Washington Santa. :clint:

• Locked thread