Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hypoallergenic cat breed
Dec 16, 2010

Hi santa!

-I'm a 21 female college student.
-I have two cats, a bunch of snakes, a tiny tarantula, and some rats. The cats and rats would love toys, the snakes and tarantula not so much, unless you get really creative.
-I'm on a very low carb diet (<20 day) for medical reasons (good foods are things like jerky, pork rinds, etc)
-I'm super into animal things, as you can see by the giant list of pets, cute etsy animal kitschy things are good, my favorites are birds and cats
- I really like Steven Universe, my favorite character is Rose
-Hobbies include board games, sculpey clay, and cooking
-I like necklaces, but don't wear any other kind of jewelry
-I'm really into the idea of a cozy blanket right now
-:weed: but I live in an illegal state so nothing illegal

hypoallergenic cat breed fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Nov 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hypoallergenic cat breed
Dec 16, 2010

I had to fight to get my package from my apartment complex's office. They kept claiming it didn't exist but I kept bitching until it appeared. Then my phone hosed up and corrupted my photos of the goodies Vortmax sent me and I'm out of town so whelp, a late text based write up is better then nothing I suppose, I'm the worst Santee.

Anyway, Vortmax sent me a shot glass and cup from local Arkansas universities, which is cool. Also some super cute cat pins about toe beans and cats with hats which I love plus a bunch of stickers about K. C. Green's "this is fine dog" which are also cute. He also sent a bumper sticker that says "I miss Bill" which is pretty good. The best and nicest gift however is a donation of bees to Heifer International.

Thank you Vortmax!

• Locked thread