Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindowLiquor
Feb 8, 2011

Oh no no, this simply will not do!
Yay!

Santa: I am a 28 year old Dutch lady goon. I live with my boyfriend and our 7 month old catte. I like all things Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and Harry Potter. I also really like sports, like watching them, mostly American Football, soccer and tennis. I would love to see some of your culture through foods and souvenirs. Please no NWS or 420 stuff.

Santee: I'll try to do my very best to make sassmass awesome for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindowLiquor
Feb 8, 2011

Oh no no, this simply will not do!
Santee has gotten their stuff yay! Really hope they enjoy it.

Now it's just waiting to see when Santa's package makes it over here... it seems to be stuck at USPS. Silly elves not understanding Christmas deliveries.

• Locked thread