Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
gently caress yeah. This will be a great year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Save Target As posted:

Considering changing my Secret Santa distance settings to international so I can get bee cookies now...

International santas own. You get cool stuff from different cultures.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Droogie posted:

I also want to say this. A million god drat times this. I know I'm a lurker, but I'm out in force for SASS. If you lurk, that's cool, but if you are silent and don't post, and don't post your little bio in this thread by the time assignments are assigned, then gently caress you. I'll send you some stuff, but I'm not going to paint something, I'm going to put in the effort you do. If you are a decent human and say "hey, this is me, I like 'x,'" then you win as a person.

Your santee can definitely share their "about me" to you privately on Tiaz's site. That's what I've always done.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

J.A.B.C. posted:

Just updated my profile! But for some reason it won't find the code I posted up on my profile. Other than that, let's get this poo poo going!

are you sure you want your address wide open like that

e: also try putting your code in the yahoo field or something

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
It's on :cool:

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

M3wThr33 posted:

Happy I missed out this year.
Last year I got double-burned.

I sent a lot of expensive gaming stuff to my santee, Cone of Tragedy, and she never replied or posted. I tried to find out if the package arrived, but never got a response. In fact, her only posts were really ever in this thread. That's IT.

And I never got a gift. My Santa said he actually bought my gifts and hadn't sent them, on Dec 28th, 2015. And that I was going to get a tracking number the next day.
So he's loving lying. Never found out who it was, either.

Just because you got shafted last year doesn't mean you will be every year. Be optimistic.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
UPS decided that I didn't deserve to have the package delivered to my place, so I had to drive 40 kilometers to retrieve it.

Santa Is Real

No actual bees, but bee products are fine too!

Proudly rocking the What Would Tiaz Do bracelet.

The mug didn't make it :saddowns:

lol

I shall try the spread, the honey and the chocolate soon. I'll give the suggested cocktail a shot too. I have an idea for a use of the not-really-official patch.

Holy poo poo, thank you so much, tiaz! This really is a fantastic gift. Godspeed my man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

THANK YOU SANTA!!!!

Hell yeah. Glad you liked the stuff. My wrist was incredibly sore after making the GBS thread drawing lol. I'm glad you found the halwa to be tasty. Wish you could taste it fresh out of the pot though.

• Locked thread