Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

hendersa posted:

I've given it about an hour, but each time I try to load the site I still get a timeout on the connection after a few minutes of trying to get a response. :arghfist::ohdearsass:

When you get a chance, please take a look at it again and see if anything seems out of the ordinary. I'll get my registration in when you get the SASS site to where it gets responsive again.

tiaz: The unsung hero of Christmas goons everywhere. :toot:

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Yeah, still timing out for me

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

tiaz posted:

:sigh: I'm the hugest idiot sometimes, verified this is working now

Still get ISE when trying to send verification email

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I love SASS so much.

Hello Santa! I am a thirty year old male goon with a 24 year old Senegal parrot named Charlie who is a jerk but I'm am affable kind of way. I love artsy things, things that I can display, and I have a fine collection of going artwork. I like home made things and things unique to your area! I enjoy shows like Rick and Morty and the office, video games, and music. I desperately need beard care items, as I've grown one of those so I might as well take care of it, and I'm sure you can figure more things out with some light stalking. I am alright to receive whatever, I have no food allergies and no bee allergies either.

Santee: I hope you're detailed in your posting (or at least posting history) because otherwise you get dealers choice.

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Nov 24, 2016

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I would like an art

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

Also to Santa, do not disappoint her or I will loving destroy you.

Disappointing ladies is my specialty. :smuggo:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

Dammit you were supposed to get mad about my over the top comment :argh:

Disappointing everyone is a developing talent.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Oh, Santee. You have left me very little to work with.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Droogie posted:

Santee, you're kind of a pain in the rear end this year. I'm sort of at a loss, but one had fun with one of your gifts.

That painting is awesome.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I got beard oil! It smells amazing! And it makes my beard very very soft.

And my Santee got their present after a slight mishap in shipping! Yay sassmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I got a package from customs that contained a torn open package of spices and copper art and chocolate from Chile!

Thank you pallate swap!

• Locked thread