Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Just signed up for my very first SASS and I'm super excited!

Dear Santa:

I'm a 27 year old male from so-cal and I have one main item on my list-snow globes. They're kitschy and a little tacky but I love collecting them and I've built myself a small collection over the years. I especially love the souvenir ones you get from gift shops-the kind you pick up to remind yourself where you visited. I have a San Francisco one, and I'd love a Seattle one since I've always wanted to visit and see my 'Hawks play! :hawksin:. I would also appreciate any Seahawks or NFL themed tchokies such as beanies or Christmas tree ornaments. Please nothing NSFW. 420 is now legal here in my state. I like tequila and ciders.

Dear Santee:

I will do my utmost to be the best Santa I can!

Benny the Snake fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Nov 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

tiaz posted:

Giving people who haven't verified one last chance ...
Expect assignments in ~12-14h.

Hey I fixed my profile a while back-go ahead and send me an assignment.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

gnarlyhotep posted:

I hate christmas

If you can't find your Christmas spirit, buy it at your local liquor store.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

gnarlyhotep posted:

After all these years of you asking me to proofread your short stories, here we are, Benny. Dang. I thought we were buds.

In the spirit of the season I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year anyway.

I was only teasing you, Gnarly. Merry Christmas to my GBS best friend :glomp:

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Dear Santa,

I love it, I love it, I love it! :kimchi:

Dear Santee,

Your present will be coming soon.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Dear Santee,

I just sent your present out today via USPS. It should hopefully arrive before Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Dear Santa,

Thank you so much for the Seattle merch, including the beanie and magnet! I'll make sure to wear it when it gets chilly. Also, a true Christmas miracle happened-I got back into contact with the guy who introduced me to SA! He delivered my gift! Thank you so much, Santa!

• Locked thread