Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StoicFnord
Jul 27, 2012

"If you want to make enemies....try to change something."

College Slice
I'm in. Woot.

Dear Santa,

I'm a 39 year old goon who was born in Scotland, and lives in England. And i love knowing about the world and the people in it.

Last time i got some Tim Tams from Australia as well as a ton of other stuff from down under, and for a moment, i was where my Santa was.

What i do like is knowing about your corner of the world, and the stuff that's there. And i like surprises, i like the unexpected.

I am teetotal and diabetic, so im not big on sweets and alcohol. Apart from that, im open to ..anything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoicFnord
Jul 27, 2012

College Slice
I had a bad day today. But it was made better by getting my santa package, which had me full on excited:

First off BEEEEEEEEES

I now have a desire to know more about Ithica in NY as i got so much stuff from there and NYC. It look amazingly beautiful.

And i am not sure what Felt Soap is, but i have it. I also got the cutest Chinese cat bowl in the world, as well as some wind chimes, and a hand painted small waterfall which was utterly amazing amongst othe things and the sweetest hand written card ever.

Many many thanks to my Santa, who is awesome and too amazing for words amd shared with me who they are so I could offer more personalized thanks! And thank you taking out those stingers!

Full Album of stuff here: http://imgur.com/a/4bbkc

StoicFnord
Jul 27, 2012

College Slice

FedEx Mercury posted:

Is it weird that your thumbnail grosses me out more than the dragon dildo?

It is not weird. I got it crushed in a steel door 20 years ago and almost lost it.

Gross fact: the nail remnant grows so weird that it tries to chop off the top of the thumb.

Sweet dreams.

• Locked thread