Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Welp, I'm registered and verified, so I guess it means I just volunteered to send bees to space on my own dime?

I'm 40, male, and I live alone with no pets, in France of all places. This is my first time participating and while I'm fine with getting a joke gift, I request no mean gift. By that I mean no live animal, animal bodily fluids, glitter, sap, drugs, explosives or anything else that might get me in trouble with my government (I am a government employee and already on probation), no NSFW on the outside of the box (if you want to include a 3D model of your stretched and hairy rear end in a top hat on the inside that's all good), you get the gist.

If you want to send clothes I'm 6'2", European L or US M. I like to read (nonfiction, preferably funny) and I listen to This American Life, to give you an idea of the kind of humor I like, but I don't own a tv or a game system so no DVD or vidya games. I do like board games and don't own many. If you are a board game geek who likes to share their enthusiasm for some new and obscure product, chances are I don't even know it exists, let alone own it. I used to lift weights but I stopped back in August when I moved, there's a gym near me I've been meaning to sign up with but I haven't found the drive so far, if you think you can help motivate me. Otherwise I like sciencey poo poo (I used to do quantum mechanics back in the days), I love homemade things especially if you made it, and (food)stuffs from your part of the world.

If you get me a Bernie Sanders 2016 sticker or magnet I will put it on my car (and love you forever).

Santee, I will search this thread for your post and try to get you something that matches your desires. If you don't help me figure out what to get you, you may end up with some Christmas cookies (they're a regional specialty where I live).

Looking forward to December 1st, and thanks tiaz for organizing.

HerStuddMuffin fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Nov 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Hasn't the registration deadline passed?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Same, except my santee is a total lurker who has given me nothing to go on.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Battle Pigeon posted:

I got a really really great Santee (almost... TOO good the pressure is on) but they haven't posted in here yet, and aren't replying to messages. :ohdear:

What is so great about a santee that doesn't post in this thread and does not reply to messages? Am I missing something?

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Santee, in case you're paying closer attention to this thread than to your message box (I doubt it), your gift is leaving today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Santa came! It was late last year but I spent the holidays with family and only got to the postal office to pick up my package yesterday evening. Santa sent me a nice box full of gifts! I had planned on censoring identifying info to protect Santa's (and my) privacy, but it turns out my phone has a standard feature to blur out that stuff.

It's called a lovely camera.

Santa wrote me a note on the inside flap of the box, so now their secret identity is revealed to the world. Thank you Elise The Great!
But wait! What did Santa bring? Glad you asked, as my gifts are plenty.

Here's the haul in all its glory, with some of the packing material: Pringles! Also, a huge quantity of local chocolate. And not just local, we're talking local, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO-verified, rainforest-alliance-certifed, women owned chocolate and another logo with a font too tiny to read! A whole pound of it, too. Delicious diabetes, here I come!
The rest of the gifts are wrapped, so it's time to tear through the paper. I obviously chose to open the HUGE BLACK COCK one first.

Oh my gawd! It's a huge black dildo made out of wool to squirt hot sauce up my a-- Santa, how did you know?

Oh wait, no I get it, Here it is, a huge black cock, and hot sauce, very hot indeed.

Next up is the Beecher's Flagship Cheddar. This picture is in focus, actually, the blurriness is due to the lens watering from the smell. This gift stumped me for a long time (after I safely locked it away.) On the one hand, I'm a French goon. My people eat Munster or Maroilles without a thought, and Santa may have sent me that cheese in good faith, from one connoisseur to another. Or it could be a gag gift. I can't decide. Well played Santa, well played.

It didn't help that I got fingers covered in glitter from the wrapping around the next gift, smoked salmon. That is totally awesome, and I have but one question. Does it pair up nicely with the cheese?

And last but not least, the only gift I thought I was actually receiving because Santa asked about my preferences: a board game! I asked for a cooperative one, and this is great since the iOS games thread, which I follow, keeps waxing lyrical about the iOS port and I have not tried it.

Thank you so much Santa, you went way beyond the call of your duty. You are the best!

Not pictured, the intense feeling of guilt I now experience after just barely fulfilling my obligations to my abSantee. So let it be known, as it now January and a second round is probably coming, that I am volunteering as a Santa for the second round to get someone who got a deadbeat Santa a nice present. I cannot promise I will be as great as Elise, since they are, after all, "The Great", but I'll try my best to send out a nice haul of local products.

• Locked thread