Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

VikingSkull posted:

I bet at least one of them has a rebel flag somewhere in their possession, too

Only one? Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
its on the back of their truck, beside the Browning sticker and the KILLARY FOR PRISON one

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/795754919030620160/photo/1

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Patent that poo poo

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

This is my struggle every day. It is weird knowing your boss is dropping a huge dung pile right next door.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

holocaust bloopers posted:

I find the most alarming thing about this election is how seemingly no one gives a poo poo about Russia brazenly sticking their sick in the election.

Stating it publicly would be acknowledging a legit casus belli. I'm pretty sure Barry-o doesn't want to play A Game Of Thermonuclear War with less than two months left before he can get out.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Would very much like to get to the business of the country being at a standstill at the federal level for the next 6 months just so we can get it over with.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/dubstep4dads/status/795801146329690112

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
cross posting this because

ded posted:

Sorry to break up awesome AV chat, but I have something important to discuss with you.

Do you ever ask yourself "hey, if the local state assembly person was to call me, what would I say to them?" No? Well you should! I got called by mine today. I answered the phone only because it came up as the same city my gf works in and thought she might be calling from her work. When the lady asked me if I was REDACTEDded I was like oh boy a political call... then she said who she was. My actual drat rep.

She asked me If I was going to vote tomorrow and if I had any questions for her. I had none because geez normally I just tell political calls 'no thanks'. I wish I had remembered she was a republican so I could have asked her what she thinks of the great orange.

This is her https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharine_Baker

After looking at the voting results I can see why she is doing personal calls. drat few people voted last time. Only a total of 86k for primary and 138k for general.

Republicans have 28 of the 80 seats, she does not want to give up her 95k salary.

edit : also the reason she won last time was 3 democrats ran against her. This time it's only 1.

ded fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Nov 8, 2016

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Pesticide20 posted:

It depresses me by how many people don't understand that the parties have switched over the past hundred years. It's mind boggling.
Bring back the Bull Moose Party.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Naked Bear posted:

Bring back the Bull Moose Party.

What is this, Canada?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Pesticide20 posted:

What is this, Canada?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/795865102385893376

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
Am I the only one that wants to see a Trumpresidency, if only to bring Jon Stewart out of retirement?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

holocaust bloopers posted:

This is my struggle every day. It is weird knowing your boss is dropping a huge dung pile right next door.

Now tell us about how that tweet's exact situation happened to you once only there was more poop and embarrassment involved and it was a gym bathroom

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Whipped Buttcheeks posted:

Am I the only one that wants to see a Trumpresidency, if only to bring Jon Stewart out of retirement?

yes

as much as i love stewart i'm not risking a deep red supreme court for an entire generation

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I'll give credit where it's due, Brisco County Jr is a great name for a horse; a golden opportunity was missed to name the second Ash.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Not for that reason, but for watching people react in horror online for like a day or so...but Brexit allowed me to do that with no great harm to the US, so no reason to have the US damaged for a day or two or celebrity and twitter meltdown humor at the cost of a cross between a Cheeto and a tumor being President.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
I, for one, look forward to goose stepping in my new Gestapo boots. But seriously, they're both old as hell. No matter who wins I don't think they'll stick around for a second term.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

I, for one, look forward to goose stepping in my new Gestapo boots. But seriously, they're both old as hell. No matter who wins I don't think they'll stick around for a second term.

what's a few more decades between two vampires, really

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
I did my part to bash the fash.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

538's final tally has Clinton with a 71% chance of winning, up from a low of 65 earlier last week.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

psydude posted:

538's final tally has Clinton with a 71% chance of winning, up from a low of 65 earlier last week.

my lunch has a better chance of giving me gas than that

HRC/farts 100% 2016

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One nice thing about having young kids are them voting along with you. :)

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I've voted in every national election since 2002 and have never seen this many people in a polling location.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I've voted in every national election since 2002 and have never seen this many people in a polling location.

I haven't ever voted on election day. I've always absentee balloted or early voted.

If you believe right wing pundits, this is Trump's MMMMMONSTER vote.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

+1 for Clinton in Michigan. Feels good.

If you're voting in person today consider bringing headphones. Was stuck behind some very vocal Trumpists for 45 minutes.

"Hurrr drain the swamp hurrr"

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This is the first year I've voted. Voting is cool.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I voted early but apparently the lines in NoVA are insane.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
My wife just drove by a polling station here in BFE North Carolina and told me it was packed around the block with about a 3 to 1 ratio of Minority voters to
Whites. I hope that is a sign of things to come.

Also, I had to get new tires a week ago and I yelled at group of people in the waiting room spouting off about if Hillary become president she will just pardon herself and then they will never through her in prison. I'm pretty sure they thought I was some communist by the end of my rant.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Also, I had to get new tires a week ago and I yelled at group of people in the waiting room spouting off about if Hillary become president she will just pardon herself and then they will never through her in prison. I'm pretty sure they thought I was some communist by the end of my rant.

the worst part of this whole thing is when you try and make a point to one side or another that's against their candidate you immediately get painted as An Other

the voters are arguably more childish than the candidates at this point

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I got a sticker

For voting blue

In my red hick town

In a blue district

In a very very blue state.

The line was over 30min in a town of only around 10k

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

There were a lot of brown people at my polling location including a woman who said this was her first time voting as a citizen.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Voted in Virginia Beach this morning, line was about 5 minutes.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
oh my god now idiots on FB are claiming 3rd parties aren't a wasted vote because Lincoln was a 3rd party

I mean he kinda was but crack a loving book sometime, jesus christ America :psyduck:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I'll leave this here, consider bookmarking it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796630&pagenumber=1

Barracuda Bang!
Oct 21, 2008

The first rule of No Avatar Club is: you do not talk about No Avatar Club. The second rule of No Avatar Club is: you DO NOT talk about No Avatar Club
Grimey Drawer
My voting place was packed, but it was Queens so like two-thirds of the people there were just volunteer interpreters so I was out in like 10 minutes.

Great day, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I know two people both between the ages of 23-25 who bitched about Trump all year who aren't voting today because they didn't register.

• Locked thread