Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
I had a Nacho Cheese Doritos Loco taco and its resemblance to Trump is uncanny
Here's a picture for reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Haha I toxx'd for the abuela. Good bye folks

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
praying for a Blue Helmet Miracle™ :allears:

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
looking forward to all the FBI leaks on Trump in the coming weeks

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Dead Reckoning posted:

Goddrat it, will you please stop doing poo poo like this? Do you still not see it? poo poo like this is why Hillary lost. The people who voted for Trump aren't a shambling mass who stumbled out of their NRA meetings and megachurches and gated communities, previously unseen but now everywhere, like Walking Dead extras, their minds and motives inscrutable, but crude and hungry.

These people are your neighbors, your dental hygienist, your dog groomer, and a bunch of poor white trash motherfuckers who felt like the world had stopped listening to them. You don't have to like them. You can resent the fact that they look down on you for being gay. But they're Americans too, and you can't keep writing them off as being unworthy of consideration and not worth engaging. I know, "How can you apologize for the people who just elected a fascist President?" That's not how this works. You can't demand people apologize for disagreeing with you and come around. That overbearing attitude is why poor white motherfuckers pulled the pin out of an orange grenade with a lovely toupee and rolled it down Pennsylvania Ave.

Probate me for mod sass, I don't give a gently caress.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

Whats kinda insane is that a lot of things in Trump's 100 day plan are solidly against a lot of Republican party ideals. What if we live in an insane timeline where Trump is the catalyst that forces the Republican's to stop actively loving the lower and middle class?

I mean the Democrats got blasted but Trump destroyed the Republican party in the primaries. Taking a sledge hammer to lobbyists is pretty loving funny, as is term limits.

No link but McConnell's response to the 100 Day Plan already says they're not touching infrastructure. I can imagine the cabinet turnover rate will be yuuuge and when DT realizes he can't fire Congress he could be cuckholded as president, like a post-Watergate Nixon.

Republicans have a golden opportunity to run this country for a good long while if they seize the populist fervor but they'll ruin it like they always do, just this time they'll have no one to blame. Maybe they'll start a war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
If someone made a drink right now called Liberal Tears™ it'd sell so well.

• Locked thread