Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009

That's the best thing. It doesn't work for MP, but there's a link for the MP version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
Obviously they built relays and put a big ftl engine on them, launched them at a few key spots and then the nexus ship will turn them on when it gets there.

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009

Eej posted:

Still cooler than the Reaper story we got which was basically the same thing as Star Control 3, itself not a very good game.

Holy poo poo you're right. Even down to the precursor/Prothean return from the grave.

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
I just finished 10.5 waves on gold with pubbies. Over the course of the match, I played with over six people because they kept dropping as soon as they died. After an intense wave 10 with just myself and the only other guy that stuck around from the beginning, we got two new players and we started kicking rear end. Then I got disconnected from EA servers. And my broke as gently caress N7 Fury needed those credits to buy weapons, because I'm using a rank 2 N7 Hurricane. Is there a cheat engine for Xbox?

And regarding ME1 sniper chat, I agree that it's dumb you can't scope without putting a point in sniper skills, and a professional space marine shouldn't take weapons along that s/he isn't trained to use. But obviously as a gameplay mechanic, you get better results when you have more skill with something, so it makes sense that you suck with the weapons that don't have any skill points invested in them.

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009

Bloody Pom posted:

We've already seen females of both species. Neither of them had tits. Hell, female salarians are indistinguishable from the males.

When do we see female Salarians?

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009

Lycus posted:

Not that there was a lot of substance in ME1's armor. There was more customization in ME2's armor pieces than ME1's upgrades.

Same with weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009

Kurieg posted:

Is Peebee the sentinel?

PeeBee is the one that you sacrifice on Virmire.