Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This is probably a lost cause but is it possible to change which PSN account I have linked to my EA account? I want to keep all my ME3 multiplayer stats with it from playing on the 360 but the PSN I had linked to it is an old throwaway (which I probably should have just kept but it was different than my name basically everywhere else and you can't change PSN names for reasons).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

fridge corn posted:

What happened at the end of Mass Effect 3? I never finished our cuz that game was lame as hell

The reapers died and everyone lived happily ever after

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The worst thing about this game is that I want to play it but I'm probably also going to want to play the multiplayer constantly.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Serf posted:

I don't remember that many issues with the ME3 MP. Maybe it's just rose-tinted glasses because of how incredibly awesome it was, I dunno. I never got into Inquisition's MP, too much to do in the SP as it was.

Inquisition's MP wasn't done well, you didn't miss much.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im sorry but bad stories are not on my mind right now.

You watch WWE, they're always on your mind

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nevets posted:

It'd be like if the entire Asari race contracted an STD that was only fatal to non-Asari.

Fortunately they send them all camping if they find out they have it instead.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm going to name my character Zack

Woo Woo Woo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Peebee will probably be fun exactly long enough for me to find someone else to replace her

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DoctorGonzo posted:

All my friends are getting killed in ME3 :(

It's because you killed Tali in ME2

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DoctorGonzo posted:

loving Zaeed should have died.

Zaeed never dies, pay attention to his history. Everyone around him dies, but he doesn't. He's a lovely leader.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Olaf The Stout posted:

Did i miss out on Samara? She seemed like basically a space paladin with the personality of a plank of wood.

There's more to her than that but I don't think she holds up against most of the other characters.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

You can see for a split second that the body is starting to fly off into the sunset :allears:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

tribbledirigible posted:

But that should turn the trooper into paste, like what happens with the Warlord's heavy melee. The Krogan Backhand Bitchslap is what throws them across/off the map.

Also, Krogan Vanguard with Nova and a bitchslap? It's miles better than ME3 already.

I just assumed Nova is what sent him flying, since the particle effect is on the ground

Also there are gonna be a whoooole lotta Krogan Vanguards in MP methinks.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

marshmallow creep posted:

I'm sorry, but humans can look at spiders and snakes and sexualize them.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Don't loving preorder this game ffs

I pre-ordered the game because it's 20% cheaper than buying it on launch

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Look at this scrub paying $7 more than I did

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

MadBimber posted:

i need my pet pyjack

Me too. I still paid less :getin:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Amazon Prime discount on pre-orders is 20% :mario:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hobo Clown posted:

Thanks for the heads up! Gonna go cancel at Gamestop and hasten the death of brick-and-mortar stores

Do preorders arrive day of release?

They're supposed to but I've heard stories of people who don't get them until a day or two after. My copy of FFXV showed up at like 6PM because we're near the end of the route for UPS but I did get it day of. Considering I get home from work at around 5:00 it worked out pretty well for me, though.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

EA has zero confidence in this game if we're ~a month out and "here's some B-roll" is all the coverage they're letting people do.

There's a ton of stuff coming out today from the press event held a week or so ago where a bunch of people got a good amount of hands on time with the game.

e: here's a reddit thread with a bunch of them - https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/5vq0qp/embargospoiler_discussion_thread/

and here's a comment that summarized a lot of them - https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/5vq0qp/embargospoiler_discussion_thread/de4a760/

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Drifter posted:

also: Adept Supremacy :black101:

I played Adept as my "main" runthrough of the trilogy and this was the exact moment that I realized I was overthinking it when deciding what to do for Andromeda

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Boru posted:

Autosave? Are you telling me they took out quicksave?

Why would you think these are mutually exclusive? Games have both all the time

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

8-bit Miniboss posted:

It's more than 5 by the way and it's with multiple animations. It's hard to not notice.

I found it pretty easy to not notice, actually :shobon:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dapper_Swindler posted:

whats this from? video i mean.

The non-Freedom version of the Natalie Dormer video (which is like one minute longer)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SgtSteel91 posted:

Looks fine to me, maybe even better than in Dragon Age Inquisition

Actually I think Peebee is making the same smirk from that early EA Play trailer?

https://gfycat.com/DeafeningVelvetyFruitfly

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nevets posted:

Anybody notice this line in Natalie Dormer's VA promo:

https://youtu.be/erJhJEewCgM?t=38

My guess is the non-played Ryder sibling gets sidelined because they have a bad reaction to Dad Ryder's AI interface.

basically everyone and they came to the same conclusion

the better line is at 50 seconds though

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Bud K ninja sword posted:

They are. Ive had mine stolen 3 times by various exes.

Is it just the one they sell on the bioware store? I could probably use a new hoodie for the spring, mine are getting old.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mymla posted:

The first part of this sentence is the only actual bad sign for this game's quality I've seen.

The second part is also not true. It should be "more than anyone except Shepard"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Zzulu posted:

*strokes neckbeard in contemplative thought*

*slowly moves finger from "destroy all geth" button to "destroy all quarians" button*

lol if you deprive the galaxy of maximum boobs by not saving both

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hedrigall posted:

Awwww :glomp:

Everyone, ignore that we both have Zootopia userpics

Zootopia won best animated film so clearly it's a sign of quality.

I thought Moana and Kubo were better

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DoggPickle posted:

Like I said, I'm so frickin nice that I can't even be a dick in a video game but I'm 100% sure that I punched that reporter in the face.

Same except throwing that dude out the window in 2

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Captain Oblivious posted:

Yes but not for her historical research, for becoming a crime boss. It remains weird.

She's banging the hero of humanity. Strings were pulled.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Serf posted:

Clearly they had their own advanced civilization in a previous cycle and sent over their own arks to Andromeda.

maybe they're actually native to andromeda and made their way to the milky way from there

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

homullus posted:

Yeah, but that's when they launch. I guess they could wait until T-30 minutes to freeze people, but it's plausible they'd test the tech on people before they hit the big red button.

She would have to be like eighty to be his mother

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

homullus posted:

Or -- stay with me here -- frozen for a long time.

How did she serve with Asari commandos then

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Elotana posted:

That's not a screenshot from Horizon Zero Dawn?

That is not a robo-dino it's just a dino with robo-parts.

Anyway, trophies are up: https://www.exophase.com/game/mass-effect-andromeda-psn/trophies/

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Matchmaker
Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.

At the same time or GTFO. :colbert:

Edit: There are some mild spoilers in the trophies, namely rescuing the ark of some specified species. Stay away if you don't want to know which.

I like that some of the trophies allow you to do something in either single or multiplayer to get them.

Also yes, spoilers, but I assumed that was implied since trophies have them all the time.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That was a good trailer for what will be a good game

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

All you need to play it is one Xbone, though? That's actually quite reasonable considering the age of the hardware involved.

I don't get it.

why would you buy an xbone when you can have a ps4 though

Elotana posted:

I assume the consoles are locked into the equivalent of 720p and medium settings

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Serf posted:

Very appropriate redtext though.

I didn't even notice the redtext before. You ain't kidding, lol.