Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Geoff Zahn posted:

Is there a real chance of Hillary getting Texas or should I sell my PredictIt shares and buy booze

sell and buy booze, Texas is flamingo pink and will potentially flip blue in 4 or 8 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Cephalocidal posted:

-1 for Trump.

so you're killing yourself?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

went to go vote but you have to be 18 to do it?? gently caress, I'll always be a virgin

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

same

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
The Guardian map is making me nervous. I know it's early but STILL

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
I hate Florida so loving much

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
EAT poo poo FLORIDA YOU loving poo poo STAIN OF A STATE, gently caress YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

mormonpartyboat posted:

can manatees vote

Florida has demonstatedd that fat cows that float in water can indeed vote

gently caress you Florida. Even if you go blue, eat poo poo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
gently caress half the people in this gay country

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
the most stable and predictable election in years duuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr

-a bunch of retards

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

gently caress you

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Quidam Viator posted:

I DON'T GIVE A gently caress WHO WINS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS. I ONLY WANT MY loving REVENGE.

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THIS MOMENT.

THIS loving MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE ALL SHOOK AS gently caress.

NOTHING YOU BELIEVE IN IS STABLE. NOTHING YOU BELIEVE IN IS REAL.

CHAOS LOOMS AROUND THE CORNER. YOUR CONSTANT ASSERTIONS THAT I AM CRAZY AND YOU ARE SANE ARE THROWN IN THE loving HAZARD, AREN'T THEY?

WE ARE ACCELERATING TOWARDS CHAOS AND COLLAPSE. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

YOU CAN BAN ME, BUT YOU CAN NEVER BAN THE FEELING OF HOW loving SHOOK YOU PLEBS ARE AT THIS MOMENT.

GIVE IT A FEW CYCLES, YOU CONDESCENDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

GIVE IT A FEW CYCLES.

you're a virgin

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
How the gently caress can Clinton lose Michigan

loving CUBS

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Memories of more innocent times

gently caress everything

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Glorgnole posted:

clinton's still gonna win. chill out + settle down.

No she isnt

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Wisconsin nice?

No, Wisconsin FUCKUPS

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
It's immensely hosed up my four year old's first memory of the President of the United States will be Donald loving Trump.

Dead serious when I say gently caress this country and gently caress white people

butimwhitegob.mov

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Please come move to western Oregon

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
I really wanted to watch Bill Mitchell turn into a corn cob, god dammit

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Admiral Ray posted:

Surgeon General Ben Carson

Oh

God

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

HOW THE gently caress WAS SILVER RIGHT ALL ALONG

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

euphronius posted:

Forgot social security lol

That's gone

Sorry disabled people . Your gonna die in a gutter

The entire social security admin may be gone by next year

The markets are going to hit record lows.

I just sold $10k worth of my ESPP, heavily debating selling another $10k before it gets worse

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
People are going to call him Mr President

And he's going to smile every time

And he's going to get a major erection each time

And oh god the state of the union addresses and the correspondence dinners and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Legit heavily debating home schooling my kids, public everything is in for dire, dire times

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Makes sense that Americans needed a reminder of what 2002 to 2008 was like. Can't blame them for forgetting, it was a long time ago and their memory only goes back two years

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Good thing he sucks poo poo at telling jokes. It's just going to be him stream-of-consciensing for 30 minutes about how the free press is poo poo or altenatively he'll yell "this party is over" Burns style and cops in gas masks beat everybody up

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

VladimirLeninpest posted:

It's really funny that all these people who toxxed for Clinton are gonna be banned., Like, really really funny.

This forum's gonna be crazy quiet tomorrow

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Lol :smith:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

They're going to contest it, aren't they? They're going to demand recounts, aren't they?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

VikingSkull posted:

they just outwitted the DNC so.......

Apparently it doesn't take much

I can't sleep. Gonna make coffee and ride a caffeine haze into work. 55% of Lane county voted Clinton so there will be a lot of sad people tomorrow.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

anime was right posted:

like, the worst part tho isnt just all the poo poo the government gets to do.

people who sexually assault others, racists, and all sorts of other great people, have now been validated.

they're going to get worse because since they won, they are right in their mind, even if they won because emails/economic anxiety/coal jobs etc.

Yep this is my huge thing outside the supreme court loss. White supremists and all around biggoted people were given a thumbs up that their behavior and attitude is okay. African americans, mexicans, LGBTQ, women are now living in a more dangerous country.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
The GOP brought their unwanted child to full term and it was a very powerful and strong boy

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Obama regime was fun while it lasted, this cup will serve me well in the wasteland concentration camps

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Kazak_Hstan posted:

The world is not over. Even with legislative majorities a president cannot enact an entire agenda in half a term. With full control of government Obama got the ACA and nothing else. Bush got a tax cut and nothing else. Trump will not get his laundry list.

Trump's most noteworthy granular accomplishment of this campaign was not calling anyone a fat pig for approximately two weeks. He does not have the focus it takes to run a government, and lol if you think his cabinet of fringe mercenaries will govern with competence, or that he will avoid appointing the Giulianis and Christies. Do you really think getting elected will restrain Trump's worst impulses? There is nobody to tell him no at this point.

Trump's victory did not erase the bitter factions in the Republican Party. They are going to knife fight each other.

Is Trump going to forcibly deport 10 million people or is he going to back out on that promise? Is he going to build a wall or is he going to back out on that promise? Is he going to yank 20 million people's healthcare, or is he going to back out on that promise? Is he going to reopen 70,000 factories and magically reverse automation, or is he going to back out on that promise? Devil's bargains, all of them.

The wheels will come off hard, Trump will make a fool of himself, and there will be an election in 726 days. If there are issues you care about, get yourself unshook and get organized.

Newsflash

Democrats are pussies

And Trump is going to grab them

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

God dammit

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Mr. Pumroy posted:

bet kasich feels silly not taking veep

i feel bad

Literally all the ankle biters like Christie, Carson and Gullianni put all their chips on green 00 and didn't expect to win but beat the odds and are going with it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Hoping this doesn't net me a six hour probie but their conclusion insinuates that Bernie may have netted better results than Clinton simply based on inspirational messaging alone which in turn could've churned up the female voter base.

God.. dammit

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Kazak_Hstan posted:

There is no reason Trump will achieve more than Bush did, if for no other reason than he lacks an actual philosophy of government beyond "trump good winning good."

You're forgetting he'll likely defer a lot of tough decisions to his cabinet

Like Newt

And Carson

they're the ones that'll make the decisions and that in itself is terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Man the leadership books I've been reading recently emphasize inspiration and charisma as the main two drivers for making a great leader, with numerous minor things you can do to get there.

Looking back, Clinton was neither inspirational or charismatic like Obama was. She just wasn't Trump and we used traditional polling methods as reassurance all was well.

God dammit

• Locked thread