Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«21 »
massecurr
Dec 15, 2012

Guild Wars 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

and she told me, "Listen honey. There's hundreds of strong men out there. I like men who are kind, who are honest, men who can be open with me."

I did a photomode-heavy playthrough of Horizon Zero Dawn. It's almost impossible not to take a single screenshot from this game that doesn't look hauntingly beautiful or picturesque so INCOMING IMAGE SPAM ALERT.

Scent of Worf
Jan 16, 2013

The Old Moon!

Final Fantasy X is great, chocobo forced labor and all.

e-

Apparently there's a race of duck people in Spira..

Scent of Worf fucked around with this message at Jun 27, 2017 around 16:22

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Watch Dogs 2

Kinda hosed up the game reads your actual search history

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

one cat, one vote, one beer

Saint Freak posted:

Watch Dogs 2

Kinda hosed up the game reads your actual search history

I like that what you pick when Marcus hacks his ID in the opening is what shows up when people read you in multiplayer. Mine says PROFESSION: PROTESTS HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

corn in the bible posted:

I like that what you pick when Marcus hacks his ID in the opening is what shows up when people read you in multiplayer. Mine says PROFESSION: PROTESTS HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTERS

I want to say I picked like Amateur Stage Magician or something. I'll have to go back and look now.

«21 »