Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«31 »
Wamdoodle
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Grimey Drawer

Mokinokaro posted:

I still hate that so many fun toys in GTA V are online only.

Their decision to not support the single player at all after release has made me extremely wary of giving Rockstar any of my future money.

Eurgh, that's also making me very cautious about Read Dead Redemption 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dosan Yvormes
Jan 6, 2018

Internet Kraken posted:

Skyrim (with mods)

I've always thought Skyrim was an amazing looking game. But the people were always a bit off in my opinion. The scenery is amazing though.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

I think Bethesda makes some genuinely beautiful scenery but pretty much everyone will agree their NPCs range from passable at best to hilariously awful.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

I think Bethesda makes some genuinely beautiful scenery but pretty much everyone will agree their NPCs range from passable at best to hilariously awful.

guy looks like he's actually ok with what's happening

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

"I can show you the wooooorld"

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

Good night, sweet prince, And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest

Kotor 2:

That's, uh, a lot of stars.

Danganronpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

Mad Max.... WITNESS ME!

Hey that last guy just wanted a ride.... honest!

«31 »