Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

FanaticalMilk posted:

Flight sims are your answer:

all that so the dude can fly a virtual sailplane lol what a fuckin waste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Keeshhound posted:

It seems like there's a point where your money would just be better spent getting a pilot's license.

Like, at that point just build a loving Hatz Bi-Plane that you'll be able to sit inside of and fly yourself

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

2.5 looks so drat good

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Beastie posted:

I was blown away when I saw Nathan Drake, Lara Croft, and Aloy put their hands on a wall as they walked passed. Or the way Aloy runs her hand across the top of some bushes.

Man, I watched my roommate play Horizon: Zero Dawn, and yeah, what an amazing display of graphical fidelity holy poo poo

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
GTA:V

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Woohoo posted:

Operation Thunderbolt

gently caress yes

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

BigglesSWE posted:

It's Wings over the Reich, I dunno if it's the one you're thinking of.

http://www.wingsoverthereich.com/

A flight sim that has somehow gone under my radar... i'm very interested

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Totally loving FH4!!!

Built a Porsche 959 Group B rally car and because of what the 959 is actually classed as in the game I was mud track racing Ferraris and Jaguars. They did not do well.

I call this one the "Cranky British Nationalist-mobile"

I also have an AM Vulcan with a plate that reads "VBOMBER" that I'll get a shot of tonight

Is that on F150 Raptor because those are pretty much the only thing capable of beating my 7.2l twin turbo V8 Land Rover Defender and I see their rear end end all the time

Julius CSAR fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Oct 13, 2018

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

CascadeBeta posted:

You bet it is. It was my go to car in FH3 for offroad, and it's seeing similar use in this one.

What are your photo mode settings on that first picture? That looks really good.

Yeah the "NERF THIS" on the back of the F150 is genius.

As for the photo settings I have no clue because I just play with and tweak them till it looks good then I snap the pic. On the first pic I did try and position the camera so it was more or less like someone with an actual camera leaning over the wall to get a good shot. I would suggest playing with the exposure settings. too high and it will look washed out no matter what other settings you have set.

Julius CSAR fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 13, 2018

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Mr E posted:

Red Dead Redemption 2: Game Pretty:

Is this on PC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo