Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Chokepoint in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, the Agatha knight to the left is about to take a swing at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

gmq posted:

I had never heard of that game before and now I really want to play it.

:negative:

The Japanners really hate the PC

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's a phone game? Free? I might check it out.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

PantsBandit posted:

I posted this in the Divinity thread too. Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a really good-looking game but it's sometimes hard to tell because of the camera angles. This is my character facing down an archer on the crow's nest of a ship.

(He flew up there with his bird wings)

D:OS 2 owns, some really funny moments too

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Is that an Egyptian, did they wear hats like that

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Theme is Saints Row Christmas?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

Hitman 2

Yes, I look very trustworthy. I'm the trust-worthiest-man in town.

If you can't trust Skinhead Clown who can you trust

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That looks kind of cool. American Civil War game? I'd be the guy always just holding the flag and doing nothing of value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

AfricanBootyShine posted:

I think any game that depicts the Confederacy and Union as morally equivalent will have a toxic fanbase. What I would love would be a Wolfenstein-style game where instead of slaughtering Nazis you slaughter Confederates and slave owners.

It's interesting that you bring up Wolfenstein, since you could play as the Germans in Enemy Territory and I don't recall it ever having this issue.