Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
I think the scariest horror game anyone could ever make on VR involves yukkuri heads, tbh

Resident Evil 4 modding is mostly dead. Trying to do anything yourself is pointless, as seen in this picture.

But one project remains and endures: The HD retexture & remodeling by Cris & Albert.

Lunethex fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Aug 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Have they dropped the pointless future crap from the series yet?

They did drop the mandatory hour long credits sequences!

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Do you see when they lift their tails? They're squirting their filthy musk. A vile language for a vile race!

Always that dreadful stench. The Skaven mark ownership and rank by urinating on everything and everyone.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Some pretty heavy rasterization on those sails. Is that as visible in-game as in this screen shot?
The game looks marvellously good, but that effect looks a lot back in the 90's when graphics cards didn't have enough colors to represent a picture so they used raster patterns to do their Goraud shading. Tie-Fighter springs to mind. Wouldn't have expected it on a modern GPU. Did you use any particular graphics settings?

that rasterization is because of the camera angle making it translucent so the player can see through it; it's too close to the screen.