Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

TacticalNecromancy posted:

Even if Nothung's operators freak out every single time you access it. Apparently you're not allowed to use it, but do anyway in order to build laser catalysed ant fountains.

Relatedly:

EDF 4.1 again:

Fencer re-considers his life choices.

'This path seems blocked'

From vicious giant insects who have once again come back,

We'll unleash all our forces,we won't cut them any slack,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Dick Trauma posted:

What is the name of this scrote monster? It might be my spirit animal! :frogdowns:

Hook.A lot of the bosses have fairytale themed names-Hansel and Gretel,Jack (there's several fairytales that could be referencing),etc.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Vinylshadow posted:

Garry's Mod, because SFM is for those with an IQ over 300, the patience of a saint and a six-digit salary

I recognize the first one as Doctor Who and the last one as Attack on Titan,but the other two elude me.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Dick Trauma posted:

I like the art style of that game, but maybe if I stayed current with children's TV shows I would feel the same as Hot Smart ARYAN Girl.

nah,he/she is just an idiot.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Beelerzebub posted:

You gonna put the names of those games?

1-3 are some Mario Game,Uncharted 4 and Last of Us. No clue what the last one is.