Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
grabbin some of my favorites i uploaded to my widdeogame tumblr i ain't updated in a long time

Space Quest IV

VIP

Final Fight (Phil Collins Edition)

AD&D Dragonlance: Heroes of the Lance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Dali Parton posted:

Is this that game where you have to be *incredibly* specific about commands because the game takes you mega literally? I think I remember some dude punching in "engage light speed drive" or something without putting the seatbelt on, and his character died because the acceleration turned him into jelly.

I believe that's actually from Space Quest III, but that's an actual scenario in the game you've described. SQ4 had the series transition to purely mouse commands.

Batman: Arkham City

Landstalker

Abe's Oddyssee

Batman Returns

Man, I really enjoyed making these gifs. My tumblr's full of stuff like this, but a majority of it I didn't tag with the game name, because for me, I just thought it was cooler for people to come across these weird screenshots and not have any reference as to what the game's name is or what system's it on or anything. Now I'm wishing I HAD tagged them with the name, so I could post them here.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Heran Bago posted:

I like these. Link to your tumblr?

romdivr.tumblr.com

The last new content I made and posted for it were some Xbox One captures and Vines I had made. You need to go back in time to get away from my reblogs of other people's content. I'm mad Vine is a goner; I was starting to really have fun with it.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Okay I have to loving play this thing. I have to get in on it before it becomes dull and stagnate like Second Life.

Content:

Ehrgeiz