Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Dick Trauma posted:

From the TRS-80 game "13 Ghosts." Make sure to set the graphics options to maximum for the God rays and soft shadows.

i read that as "TI-80" and i was reminded of this cool game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parachute
May 18, 2003

TheSpiritFox posted:

EVE is structured differently to pretty much every other MMO so you don't get the same cycle of people running through all the content and moving on to other things.

quote:

Translation: You can blow up people's ships permanently and that's only one of many, many ways to take someone's hard earned video game hours away from them which keeps goons coming back for more, and goons have also won the race to the bottom in EVE of caring the least about the hours they throw into the game so they can waste whatever time it takes to waste someone else's time and they always win even if they had to trade three hours for someone else's one.

the only winning move is not to play

Parachute
May 18, 2003

aero fighters 2 (iirc)

Parachute
May 18, 2003
those screenshots are great, and i really should have bought dishonored 2 when it was on sale this summer. the first one (+ expansions) was a blast