Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
rimworld

god damnit chicken I was saving those beers for a special occasion :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Wamdoodle posted:

Is that chicken's tolerance naturally like that or was it because it chugged all your beer?

I'm really not sure, I didn't notice there was a problem until I went over the freezer area and saw all the beer was gone and the chicken was hosed up.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I've been slowly poking at ME:A since it came out with big breaks between sessions, cause it gets old real fast.

It's not bad anymore. It's kind of OK, but just flawed maybe?

Sort of weird. Has these weird flashes of good and fun in a general murk of poo poo. Strange game.

Regardless came across this line, no idea if it was a homage to the SA "Centipedes?!" photoshop but still got a laugh out of me anyhow:

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Xik posted:

Mass Effect: Andromeda

I thought that busted rear end shattered planet was especially well done. Really some great work on the maps, but it just felt like such a chore to get through. Partially my bad for trying to do too many sidequests. There are a LOT of them. I suspect it would be a lot more bearable to just blast through the main story.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

It's a very pretty and detailed walking simulator type game. You wake up, and everyone is gone. Why? Go walk around and find out. Set in a small English town in 1984, so kind of neat as a North American to see a slice of life from that time period and setting.

Quite emotional at times, for me anyhow.

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Oct 24, 2018