Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Congratulations America on becoming Great Again! You did it!

You haven't been great for so long that the rest of us were starting to wonder what was going on, but you managed to pull yourselves together and you actually did it.

Welcome back to greatness America, congrats!

:911::bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 11 days!)

Thanks.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

As a Greek, I will say to America (and having watched the election demographics, the Democratic Party in particular) the same thing I told my compatriots after our last elections.

Kill yourselves. This was much worse than Brexit.

Dante80 has issued a correction as of 16:33 on Nov 9, 2016

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
I am looking forwards to not dying in a nuclear conflagration brought on by Hillary's Syrian no fly zone. Thanks America.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Trump is substantially stupider than Bojo so congratulations!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

It was a lot of work, but we bigly did it folks

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Dante80 posted:

As a Greek, I will say to America (and having watched the election demographics, the Democratic Party in particular) the same thing I told my compatriots after our last elections.

Kill yourselves. This was much worse than Brexit.

Hey dickweed, this thread is for congratulations only! :argh:

Report this loser.
:smugdon:

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
congrats, MAGA

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

McGavin posted:

Hey dickweed, this thread is for congratulations only! :argh:

Report this loser.
:smugdon:

But this was a congratulation. Sort of..:v:

okok. Many congratulations America for becoming Great again! And just in time, winter is coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duam7RMOjNU

Haruhater
Oct 15, 2010

I AM UTTERLY INCAPABLE OF BASIC COGNITIVE FUNCTION

please donate to my gofundme
As a hungarian, I'd like to thank your country for rescuing the arts and sciences from the clutches of the Social Justial Warriors and the peddlers of political correctness.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
appreciate the congrats

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
you're going to make us look less bad when we elect our bad president next year :france:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

The democratic put a lot of hard work and effort into so many things that helped make this possible, good job guys!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm looking outside and thinking wow, this is great again. Trump was right

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Thank you for making our most handsome (yet rather useless) PM seem like the sanest choice a democratic society has made recently! Top marks!

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
Big Congrats to America for facing with dignity the only honourable option that was left to you, political and economic suicide

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
oh btw we in :scotland: are well chuffed to hear you've selected Local Aberdeenshire Businessman Donald J. Trump to be king or whatever.

http://www.buchanobserver.co.uk/news/aberdeenshire-business-owner-wins-presidential-election-1-4282745

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
Thank you thank you. I fully expect a few jealous glances when I travel to Switzerland next month.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Congrats America this was a great season finale but you jumped the shark lol get it? ha ha.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
Good job America you did it. You really did it. You did that thing. The thing. Congrats. On doing it. Good luck on the outcome of doing the thing guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

congratulations on your greatness america!

• Locked thread