Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

zegermans posted:

loving Clinton's incompetence saddled us with the horrifying specter of the Trump presidency! Our only hope is to swing haaaard left, and nominate his biggest fan in the entire Democratic house.

Today she called for Sessions to resign.

She's no Manchin, Heitkamp, Donnelly, or even Feinstein.

Also, she's not actually close to the best pick/first pick to run in 2020, FWIW. And she has dumb views on GMOs and probably some other hippie stuff. But she's not a warmonger by any goddamn measure except to the most bitter primary war saltines.

Vox Nihili has issued a correction as of 06:24 on Mar 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

logikv9 posted:

tulsi defense force, engage *india-pakistan nuclear war breaks out*

Do we get UHC + GMI? If so I say "Good"

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

zegermans posted:

Noted mentally stable dictator Ghadaffi was totally not about to exterminate every person in rebel strongholds from the air before the Europeans intervened of course.

Anyway as soon as Trump starts war with Iran, Tulsi will be cheerleading because it means more Muslim blood for her elephant god.
Dude.. no.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zegermans posted:

Tulsi was only anti Libya because letting Ghadaffi murder everyone would have led to markedly less Muslims

art of the deal

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

zegermans posted:

Noted mentally stable dictator Ghadaffi was totally not about to exterminate every person in rebel strongholds from the air before the Europeans intervened of course.
i know bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

you dumb propaganda slurping tool, over 5 years on and you've still got warmongering bullshit embedded in your brain as fact.

https://www.parliament.uk/business/...ublished-16-17/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/14/mps-deliver-damning-verdict-on-camerons-libya-intervention

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

you dumb propaganda slurping tool, over 5 years on and you've still got warmongering bullshit embedded in your brain as fact.

https://www.parliament.uk/business/...ublished-16-17/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/14/mps-deliver-damning-verdict-on-camerons-libya-intervention

hrm interesting. Do you think they went after Ghaddafi because he was trying to form a non-Rothschild controlled gold-backed currency to trade oil?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hm I cited a UK Parliamentary committee report to back me up, I guess I must be concerned about the Rothschilds and you're not just a dumbass

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zegermans posted:

hrm interesting. Do you think they went after Ghaddafi because he was trying to form a non-Rothschild controlled gold-backed currency to trade oil?

Why do you think they went after Ghaddafi?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Gaddafi was a bad poorly dressed hombre

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Im glad that the US defeated the evil bad man Ghaddafi in order to save all those people and for no other reason, and that it all worked out just fine in the end.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I ghaddon't gif a gently caress

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011
Here's an article about the possible motivations of France, there're several. The oil stuff is particularly well confirmed.

logikv9 posted:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

It was definitely some muscular smart power though. http://gawker.com/this-is-how-hillary-clinton-gets-the-coverage-she-wants-1758019058

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
If you don't know the history of the US and Gaddafi you should watch Adam Curtis's Hypernormalization, it's on youtube.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Gaddafi 2020 is a bold bet but it seems difficult to pull off imo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

logikv9 posted:

Now that's just jealousy.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

zegermans posted:

Anyway as soon as Trump starts war with Iran, Tulsi will be cheerleading because it means more Muslim blood for her elephant god.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
go gently caress yourself bud

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

do you actually think the US stepped in to this level because they give a poo poo about the population of syria? we're talking about a country that constantly ignores israel genociding a captive population for god's sake

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Elephant, God?!?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ace of Baes posted:

If you don't know the history of the US and Gaddafi you should watch Adam Curtis's Hypernormalization, it's on youtube.

adam curtis is the textbook definition of pareidolia

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

youre the textbook definition of dumb-dumb

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I'm the textbook definition of cool :c00l:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ace of Baes posted:

youre the textbook definition of dumb-dumb

nah

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I don't know what that means and I'm not comfortable looking up the definition at work

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

unbutthurtable posted:

I don't know what that means and I'm not comfortable looking up the definition at work

It's when something looks like something else like when a kitchen sink looks like a face screaming in pure agony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I got precinct vice chair lol. On to the county convention!

• Locked thread