Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Fojar38 posted:

One of the big strategic takeaways from this election in my opinion is that net-game absolutely matters. Obama pioneered it in 2008 and Trump managed to compensate for his complete lack of ground game with Pepe the loving Frog.

Don't forget Clinton's campaign that hilariously tried to paint Pepe the Frog as a nazi. What the gently caress was that about lol? Also, all the name calling of Trump supporters by Clinton's campaign and the media probably just made people sympathize with Trump and his supporters even more. Shaming people who you know nothing about doesn't generally look good. Not all Trump supporters are racist, sexist xenophobes at all. Most of them probably just saw their country going to poo poo and Clinton didn't show herself as someone who could help them. And I can understand that quite well.

Stockholm Syndrome fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Nov 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Lol what?

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

no i was answering your question

Yeah I'm slow. But how do you come to that conclusion? How delusional are you?

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Polygynous posted:

Next time don't call racists racist, got it.

So all Trump supporters are racists? See that's just the attitude that probably affected the election results... People don't like when they're being called something they're not. Democrats didn't seem to get that.

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Fojar38 posted:

Pepe the Frog isn't inherently a Nazi symbol but he has absolutely been co-opted by the alt-right. Hillary was right to point that out.

Alt-right is a joke. Come on. And Pepe the frog is a loving meme. Don't make it political, because it's not. More retardation from the Clinton campaign is all that was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

lol memes aren't political

ok

Pepe the frog wasn't political. Some fuckheads tried to make it political, and Clinton's campaign latched on to it. That's all.

• Locked thread