Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

I want to say either Divinity: Original Sin or Dragon's Dogma.

I thought Dragon's Dogma too but can't be it's mentioned in the review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SupSuper
Apr 8, 2009

At the Heart of the city is an Alien horror, so vile and so powerful that not even death can claim it.
My vote's on The Witcher 3.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

SupSuper posted:

My vote's on The Witcher 3.

Boom.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

edit: correct VVV

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Nov 14, 2016

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Bayonetta 2

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's Bayonetta 2, aka the most pro-women game on the Wii U. I don't get the sexism comments from the oblivious gaming community.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i couldn't make it work for the thread because it's full of names and specific details but it's really good anyway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Excellent level design if the game was designed by a monkey goes without saying.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Link's ears make him look like he should be giving infant care advice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that guy looks through nintendos bullshit to see the truth

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love fiesta cat so much dudes.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

eventually someone will change my av back after the salty ik got mad it was fixed 12 hours before he lost buttons

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it's a wonderful about and easily the greatest meme old school SA has to offer.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WOW!,the crowd of 5 year olds roars with excitement

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that review reminds me of the extremely angry game goon who posted in hte nintendo thread complaining about how all the zelda games are the same then admitted to only playing one of them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

that review reminds me of the extremely angry game goon who posted in hte nintendo thread complaining about how all the zelda games are the same then admitted to only playing one of them

thats 90% of nintendo threads

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

thats 90% of nintendo threads

yes but this was in the only one i read. the imp zone one

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

my favourite part is "the overworld is bigger than you can imagine-unless you've ventured out of your bedroom into the real world" because there's absolutely no way to interpret it as a criticism unless you come from a dimension where gameworlds are routinely bigger than the real world

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

my favourite part is "the overworld is bigger than you can imagine-unless you've ventured out of your bedroom into the real world" because there's absolutely no way to interpret it as a criticism unless you come from a dimension where gameworlds are routinely bigger than the real world

I think Minecraft is the only game where that's true

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

I think Minecraft is the only game where that's true

Minecraft is the only Zelda I've ever played

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

FAU please change my name to Unexpected Raw Anime

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Benny D posted:

FAU please change my name to Unexpected Raw Anime

That sounds like a GBS name to me.. just one gamer's opinion

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You're not Yuna, what happend to Yuna?
By Joe on September 29, 2011
Format: Video Game|Verified Purchase

What happened to the calm, collective, selfless, and lovable girl that made Final Fantasy X so enjoyable? Instead I'm confronted with an over abundance of sexual imagery, a homo-erotic airship driver, and some goth with no backstory.

Truth is, I played this game nearly half way through waiting and dreaming of the moment in which Yuna's old personality would emerge. Over 20 hours of playtime, I only noticed it twice. The only thing left of Yuna is the voice.

I consider myself a closet diehard FFX fan. I know FFX front to back, piece by piece, philosophy to Yevon doctrine. Call it a guilty pleasure, but where is my dream girl? She died along with Tidus.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

What happened to the calm, collective, selfless, and lovable girl that made Final Fantasy X so enjoyable? Instead I'm confronted with an over abundance of sexual imagery, a homo-erotic airship driver, and some goth with no backstory.

Truth is, I played this game nearly half way through waiting and dreaming of the moment in which Yuna's old personality would emerge. Over 20 hours of playtime, I only noticed it twice. The only thing left of Yuna is the voice.

I consider myself a closet diehard FFX fan. I know FFX front to back, piece by piece, philosophy to Yevon doctrine. Call it a guilty pleasure, but where is my dream girl? She died along with Tidus.

Kingdom Hearts 2

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Kingdom Hearts 2

Uhmm okay this has to be a troll.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Detective No. 27 posted:

Kingdom Hearts 2

great deduction, detective

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

1000 Words about nothing.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

rediscover posted:

That sounds like a GBS name to me.. just one gamer's opinion

Welp

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

no they will not posted:

it was SMT: Nocturne

guess the game

Hotel Dusk (this is the only game with a hotel I can think of. I havent even played it. I just say this because it has hotel in he name and my stupid monkey brain went uhhh hotel

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I love fiesta cat so much dudes.

Me to

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wind Waker HD?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
1.0 out of 5 starsOver rated and over priced
By William Blundell on January 23, 2009
This game only works on Windows 95 or 98. It does not install on Windows XP or Vista. I did locate an old computer running Windows 95. The game is not much fun. No graphics just typed feedback. What a drag.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
1.0 out of 5 starsbeware dont buy this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ByA customeron May 23, 2002
i bought this game but its graphics are primitive its just that i will never buy another origin title after this.
i threw it to the garbage the day after i played it for the 1 time.
Don't Buy This Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Wind Waker HD?
Gamecube, which is what pushed it into extremely strange territory for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ragg posted:

1.0 out of 5 starsOver rated and over priced
By William Blundell on January 23, 2009
This game only works on Windows 95 or 98. It does not install on Windows XP or Vista. I did locate an old computer running Windows 95. The game is not much fun. No graphics just typed feedback. What a drag.

Worms Armageddon

• Locked thread