Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
french toast
Jul 21, 2001
I EAT 3 CANADIAN CHILDREN EACH DAY!

straight up brolic posted:

I feel like Josh Hart is this year's guy who is very good at everything, but inexplicably slips to the second round because of minor imperfections and size issues

I think he's very similar to Malcolm Brogdon. Slightly worse passer, but better rebounder. Think you're right that he drops due to his age, average size, and average athleticism. He's one of the best area rebounders I've seen from the guard position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

french toast
Jul 21, 2001
I watched Villanova play them earlier this year. UCF had to play zone with him planted directly under the basket. The Villanova guards would just penetrate and shoot a little jumper or floater at the top of the paint over him repeatedly because he couldn't get out to contest the shot.

french toast
Jul 21, 2001

DeimosRising posted:

Yeah maybe that's a misleading photo but he looks like he's put on a ridiculous amount of weight. That first overall money will buy a nice cycle I guess

It's the angle he's standing at. Go look at photos of bodybuilders in candid shots, and the guy at end will always be standing at that angle dwarfing everyone in the picture while the person in the middle straight on looks smallest.

• Locked thread