Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

I'm glad you're still doing these! I saw this thread months ago, and skimming some of the chat made me go and watch the series for the first time, and it was a really good watch even with some unevenness - I wish they would have gotten a couple more seasons. These episode analyses are fantastic, and I was really depressed when I finally reached the end of the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Milky Moor posted:

Savannah has definitely said something, I think to Sherman, along the lines of "I want my real mommy back". It just makes you wonder if it's just referring to her change in personality, or if she saw the T-1000 that became Weaver.

I always thought she just knew that something was very different about her mommy once Weaverbot took over, and slowly figured out that she had been replaced at the same time that she was coming to terms with it. I feel like if she'd actually seen the T-1000, a little girl would have kicked up more of an immediate fuss and refused to accept her taking over.

It's creepier to assume she never saw the robot, anyway.

• Locked thread