Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Did we already pass the "What are you doing, bird? :geno:" episode? I remember that being a few great scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Crusader posted:

Quick note that Terminator: SCC is now streaming for free (well, with ads) in the US: https://www.go90.com/shows/terminatortv

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Busy Phillips was a good sport to do her guest spots while roughly a million months pregnant!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
It kind of feels like the wrong half of the episode is the dream. Like, it's more interesting if Sarah is being haunted in her dreams by the guy she killed. It makes less sense that, oh, just kidding, he wasn't dead and didn't blow up and is now trying to get information out of you! Maybe the writers had it that way at first (minus the terminator killing everybody in the sleep clinic) and then somebody got high and said, "Wait, what if we switch it!?" Or maybe they had it that way and realized it wasn't much of an episode, so they switched it to try to make the audience think it was more than it was?

It is a bad episode. It is a bad bitch.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Somewhere in this bad stretch is where FOX did a huge promotional campaign. Maybe there was a long teaser during the Super Bowl or something? All that and then they toss up a pile of turkeys.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Man, the last few episodes are so great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I think I let out an, "Oh poo poo!" at that scene. So good. And I go back and rewatch the "Donald, Where's Your Trousers?" scene every now and then, to this day.

• Locked thread