Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will this be the card of the year?
This poll is closed.
Hell yeah 36 76.60%
Nope 11 23.40%
Total: 47 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Cuban medical science is shockingly advanced so who's to say that they haven't found the perfect way to juice him up with a tainted supplements cover story acting as reliable plausible deniability??#askQuestions #CakeForDinner #PeakOil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
He's 100% clean and was unfairly targeted by a racist testing agency, while flag waving dope Chet Whiteman is a known drug cheat. It's nice to see some justice in the world for once.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

• Locked thread